Belfast Thread Spring Clean

gambler99

Re: come to belfast?

gambler99 just off dee street. :ok play in con club ev fri - sun so come along for a game if ur up for some power poker:cheers
My uncle goes there most weeks im going to start going soon anyway once i learn how to shuffle properly lol. I used to live down there i live in garnerville now.

Re: come to belfast?

You are planning on going to a live Punters Lounge event... and people can't know your real name!!????? That's odd... :unsure Are you some kind of secret agent???
Yea im 008 from MI5, at your service, well i could have pmd you all it closer to the time, too late now anyway my names martin!

Re: come to belfast? Oh rite i see, well hope to see you there, if not then enjoy your online poker and wherever else you play! im away to bed people have that new film that was made in northern ireland, its first ever horror film (wilderness). Most of it was done in Tullymore Forest. If im still not tired after that im watching i'll always know what you did last summer lol . Nite ppl :)