Sweden - All Leagues (23-25 Sept 2006)

Allsvenskan

Best odds/All oddsv6004.gifv6002.gif
Halmstad2.32.37
Draw3.13.1
Malmo FF DFF2.62.62
Superettan
Saturday 23 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Örebro v Brommapojkarna (15:00 BST)1.903.403.80109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Degerfors v Assyriska (15:00 BST)2.153.403.10109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Falkenberg v Trelleborg (15:00 BST)3.203.402.10109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Sunday 24 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Umeå FC v Jonkoping Sodra (13:00 BST)2.603.352.45110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Ã…tvidaberg v Qviding FIF (15:00 BST)1.554.006.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Mjallby v Vasby (15:00 BST)2.053.403.40108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Monday 25 September 2006
Ljungskile v Norrköping (18:00 BST)2.653.302.45109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Sundsvall v Landskrona (18:00 BST)2.303.352.90108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total

Re: Sweden - All Leagues (23-25 Sept 2006)

I think Mjallby vs. Vasby is open to finish over 2.5 goals.. what do u think ?
Mate,you are a tipster:)je je je over 2.5 very very possible in swedish football.. they score easy,but nowadays last weeks of the leagues.. maybe they will defend firstly.so our overs will be burn GL! :cheers

Re: Sweden - All Leagues (23-25 Sept 2006) Sundsval - Landskrona Sundsval fighting to avoid last spots while Landskrona on the fourth place without a serious chance for first 2/3 places. Sundsval won in last round away from home while Landskrona lost at home. I can't see Sudnsval loosing in this game and they should win infact, as they have biger motive and playing at home. Pick homewin, betfair @2.36. GL~

Re: Sweden - All Leagues (23-25 Sept 2006) What about Gefle - Djurgardens Djurgardens is great away - they have only a problem with home rounds at the moment and can´t win their last 3 home tasks but took 7 of 9 possible points on the away side in the last 3 rounds away. Gefle didn´t didn´t lose at home in the last 3 home rounds. 2 draw and one win. H2H: Gefle lead the H2H with 4-0-0 :eek ... but Djurgarden looks a bit better for me in this match

Re: Sweden - All Leagues (23-25 Sept 2006) mh.. The Djurgardens bet is too hot I think. Keep my hands off. But I stake a bit money on Kalmar at home versus Hackens. Kalmar not the best at home but Hackens is the least in swedish first league. Hackens with 1-2-7 in the L10 Kalmar with 5-1-4 in the L10 Kalmar @ home 4-1-4 14:11 ( 2.77 goals average ) Hackens away 2-4-3 14:15 ( 3.2 goals average ) Maybe an over 2.5 goals and a win by Kalmar tonight. :ok

Re: Sweden - All Leagues (23-25 Sept 2006) Galea, can you help me out with the team news in the Gothenburg derby? I fancy a Bet on big brother tonight, but need to be sure of their injury situation first. Also, i am sure i read somewhere, that Gais where depletet in last match, are they back to full strenght?