Tipsters Credability

easymoney

Hello, Am interested in joinging some tipster services and was wondering which ones to go for. It is obviously very hard to know which ones genuinely make profit and which ones are a con. Am willing to pay good money for the services but am ofcourse wanting them to be proofed before I join. Can anyone suggest any services or point me in the right direction to start my research. I have seen on this site slapdash who gives out tips with astrike rate of 42.23% and a yield and a 36.24% yield. This looks very impressive because in theory I could simply keep betting using his (or hers) picks and make 36.24% on my money. Are there many other tipsters as good or better than this available on the net for free or at a price. Would be good if there was a site that proofed them all so yo could pick the best. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Re: Tipsters Credability Why pay for a tipster service when you have the best tipsters on PL. If as you have noticed slapdash makes a good % yield then follow his tips. There are lots more people telling you there views on different races or football games. You will soon find out who are what you want to follow. My advice DONT PAY FOR TIPS.