Betfred $5000gtd Marathon TONIGHT

morlspin

Re: Betfred $5000gtd Marathon Interesting... I'm all for slightly more expensive tourneys with a playable starting stack. Your point about deep stacks running for a long time is valid........ just ask msaban about his 30 dollar Pokerstars episode :ok :zzz Still, just proves that decent money can be made. Oh, and you might need to ring to tell work you'll be late cos you're doing a deal on the final table :rollin Mike

Re: Betfred $5000gtd Marathon

Okay' date=' thx... will definitely try one some day I don't work... :ok[/quote'] pokerstars do a decent deepstack tourney , saturday and sunday at about 1600, £11 buy in and £33 buy in most nights of the week , i think they start at about 2230/2300 both are 5k starting chips and 30min blinds. :ok

Re: Betfred $5000gtd Marathon

pokerstars do a decent deepstack tourney , saturday and sunday at about 1600, £11 buy in and £33 buy in most nights of the week , i think they start at about 2230/2300 both are 5k starting chips and 30min blinds. :ok
I think the added beauty of this is that its on at 2am in the morning, its not gonna attract many players, $100 buy in may seem a lot but with 5k gtd its gonna be worth watching for value! The date is 23rd of September Pene, which is friday night/sat morning at 2.15am, couldnt reply as im banned from net at work