High Risk Penny Handicap S/forcast Jumps System

THE % MAN

This is a very high risk betting strategy system and involves very small staked bets in handicap races over the jumps and can involve from 2 to 8 horses per race in r/forcast bets and vary between 2 to 56 bets per race but as some potential to through up very large forcast. THE UNIT STAKE WILL BE 5 TO 10P PER BET AT ALL TIMES NO MATTER HOW MANY MAY QUALIFY. This may sound stupid if only 2 qualify as that would only be 20p staked but it is very inportant to stick to these small stakes as you could be 400 pts down in no time. These will all be backed by me but this has to be A PAPER TRAIL as I dont wish to see members risk money on something that could loose money big time [i do hope to show a profit long term] The selectons will be race card numbers at all times and When theirs races that qualify 1 to 3 per day max. They are not just any horse picked out of my head and theirs a logical reason for picking them and depending on what type of handicap jumps race will depend on the selections.

Re: High Risk Penny Handicap S/forcast Jumps System

This is a very high risk betting strategy system and involves very small staked bets in handicap races over the jumps and can involve from 2 to 8 horses per race in r/forcast bets and vary between 2 to 56 bets per race but as some potential to through up very large forcast. THE UNIT STAKE WILL BE 5 TO 10P PER BET AT ALL TIMES NO MATTER HOW MANY MAY QUALIFY. This may sound stupid if only 2 qualify as that would only be 20p staked but it is very inportant to stick to these small stakes as you could be 400 pts down in no time. These will all be backed by me but this has to be A PAPER TRAIL as I dont wish to see members risk money on something that could loose money big time [i do hope to show a profit long term] The selectons will be race card numbers at all times and When theirs races that qualify 1 to 3 per day max. They are not just any horse picked out of my head and theirs a logical reason for picking them and depending on what type of handicap jumps race will depend on the selections.
Wednesday 20th 2, 6, 8, 11. 4.05P 5, 6, 7, 10. 5.15P Both bets 12x10p straight forcasts. Total st 2.40p

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.