Spin Palace, Happen to anybody else

Chanso

Last wednesday got a phone call from gilsan asking to join him on his private table on Spinpalace. Deposited some cash and ended up winning the game and $40. At the end of the game I tried to exit the game and it wont let me. I phoned the helpline and they said they would get on it , in the meantime I have until last night been playing on there stt's won a few second and third in some others. went to play again last night no money in my account:cry they had taken the money to play the games but not credited my account for any winnings including the $40 from the private game which I am STILL attached. Called them again they said there still on it. wondered if anybody else has had a problem.

Re: Spin Palace, Happen to anybody else I think there were major problems at Spin Palace last week - I was unable to log in from Tuesday until Saturday. :wall Being a lazy bugga, and having at least another 50 or 60 sites to choose from, it was Saturday before I fired off an e-mail. I was given a new password to gain access with the usual recommendation to change it ASAP. It's been working fine since then and I'm sure my account had $20 extra in it too, although I've been known to play with a drink in me so I could be mistaken. :unsure TQM