listowel jumps!!

The_Berg

hi folks, i though id share my irish nap in commemoration for socky! i know he loves his irish action, and jumps!! 5.05 listowel articulation NAP - he looks a decent recruit to fences,on his fences debut he was a decent 2nd 11/4 lengths behind the useful callow lake, he jumped really well in the main and was unlucky, he is a decent hurdler also, i think he has a great shot of winning this begginers chace today.:dude 4.35 listowel- very trappy race, interesting, it may be best watched, but this is what i fancy, for each way value i think golden future looks like a bet to nothing, good weight concession to rivals. haroni looks the one to beat, but if the ground remains on top, i fancy piltown for the win, joseph crowley is bang in form, and with the booking of big baz geraghty, looks interesting, although he has been raised a few pounds for his latest win, he still has a decent weight pull over haroni, but this one is not for your life savings!!!!:dude