Hair of the Dog Sytems Ltd. (CopyRight protected)

I am going to test one of the most bluntly obvious system there could be. It will be on the greyhounds, and there will NOT be any specific criteria for which races i pick, only that i pick the FAVOURITE!! I cannot refine which races are best to pick for this system as i will be putting numerous selections on one bet in the form of DOUBLES. < This is because the betfair market only takes a reliable shape 2 minutes before EACH race. This is a PAPER TRIAL, that i have found successful for only one day. I came about this system because i was investigating greyhound races initially by betting on the dog which was favourite on the betfair market and then using bet365 to pick that dog...I got about a 70% strike rate on the races i picked but this was on singles... Eventually i came to the conclusion i might not even need to use Betfair and it would be better to simply click on; Favourite SP for each race on Bet365. This would mean that the favourite at the point the race starts is more than likely to be the same as the one in the Betfair market, at least i think it would!!!? Picking favourite SP before a race DOESNT allow you to do an EW bet however but im not sure it would be worth it or more profitible when having to pay double on selections with low odds such as 7/4 or 2/1 if lucky!! I will start with groups of 8 selections creating 28 Doubles and at 1 Point for each double, a total of 28 Points per bet. I think a bank the size of 500 Points is reasonable. Calculating the bank may be too tricky for me eventually, but il try my best! If anyone knows the strike rate of favourites winning in greyhound racing they could say whether it will be successful before ive even begun i suppose! or if anyone knows where i can get reliable tips on favourites hours pre race then it would be appreciated greatly. I would appreciate your thoughts, and please tell me if their is an obvious flaw because i am expecting one! Thanks :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.