London Poker Night , Thurs November 16th

morlspin

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: London Poker Night , Thurs November 16th

I'm just off Belle Vue Road. Been thinking about going along to one of those meets.
Do you wanna give it a go this friday then? :ok I think I'm going to go, poss a couple of mates up for it as well. Not sure if I need to contact 'jim' or not.. :poker

Do you wanna give it a go this friday then? :ok I think I'm going to go, poss a couple of mates up for it as well. Not sure if I need to contact 'jim' or not.. :poker
no need to contact anyone, just turn up around 8ish or earlier if ya wanna get involved in a sng or cash game beforehand

Re: London Poker Night , Thurs November 16th heres the replies, looks like its the big slick guys MY EMAIL TO THEM Hi All Just a quick enquiry.... A number of us are staying in croydon on the 16th November as were flying to vegas from gatwick the next day, were looking to play some poker whilst in croydon and want to know if your thursday bounty tournament fills up or sells out fast. There will be around 20 of us coming along, as a few of us have played at the Big Slick in the past ( betfair poker player 2 tourney) we thought this location was great. Basically.....will we get a game ok, or will it sell out to regulars before we get a chance, and how long in advance can we register for the game? Graeme Morl ps..i registered as a member on your website, has this been received? THEIR REPLY Hi Graeme, Thank you for your enquiry - our Thursday night tourney (£10 rebuy/£5 bounty) is getting more and more popular - we can however take up to 110 players and the most we have had for this night so far is 60. You are of course welcome to register with me now if you like, all I will need is the first and second names of everyone who will be playing and a contact number so I can verify with you on the day in case anyone will not be coming (I’m sure you can understand we need to have an idea of numbers before we get started). We have received your membership application, all we ask is that all the people coming with you have also signed up for membership (in the same way that you did - online) and also that everyone brings either a valid drivers license or passport with them. I am very pleased that you enjoyed playing at our club the last time you were hear and I look forward to hearing from you again soon. Yours truly, Ashleigh Ace BiG SLiCK Membership Secretary sooooooo.....can i have all the names of players asap and also can you register with the club prior to going, ill email em back on friday if thats ok with everyone, PM me your name if you dont want to give your name in public...... Heres the site to go and register http://www.bigslick.co.uk/joinusonline.html

morls when you send it back tell them not to send me text messages at 2 in the morning please:@ if it happens again mr aces backside is going to be turned into a chip dispenser:spank
tell me bout it, i was sound asleep when they text me! must have been when u signed up and put ur mobile number in:@

Re: London Poker Night , Thurs November 16th yep we are going to big slick. you need to become a club member its free and is done online(only takes a couple of minutes). the link for joining is at the bottom of morlspins post at the top of page 6:ok . i think you need to be there at around 7 oclock but in usual pl style we will probably be in a pub nearby from about 6.30 ish:beer . if you want a contact number for us just pm me and i will send you mine . be nice to see a couple of other plers there ,hope you can make it:ok ps dont give bigslick your mobile number