London Poker Night , Thurs November 16th

morlspin

Thursday November 16th is my birthday and ill be in london that night before flying off to Vegas the day after with a few other PL'ers, im staying in Gatwick but would like to get a poker game somewhere in central london, the vic? gutshot? home game? hotel? any ideas? Anyway.....im wondering if any PL'ers who cant make it to vegas, would like to celebrate my birthday in london with a poker game? I know its around 10 weeks away at the minute, but if anyone would like to meet up, have some drinks, play some poker and in general have a damn good time, then could you register your interest in this thread, if i get enough interest, maybe one of the mods could sticky this for us? Heres looking forward to a good night in london!:clap Confirmed Morlspin Kevshat Ubermonkey Pokerose KOTP Swampster Teaulc F-Tipper Rippy 3vil 3yes Burnley Joe Belly77 Interested Cloud Spurman moFace Lemonjon Milou 6ooner McGin Gazza271 If anyone is still interested in coming to vegas, heres the thread with all the details in! http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22687&page=7&highlight=Vegas UPDATE::: http://www.bigslick.co.uk/index.html This is the club we went to play the betfair poker player grand prix final at on wednesday, its on the same line as the trains to gatwick and just south of east croyden Thursdays has this tournament on.....any thoughts Every Thursday we are running £10 rebuy tournament with a £5 bounty. The registration of £15 (£10 + £5) buys 1000 chips and a £5 cash chip. The tourney runs in the same way as a normal £10 rebuy, except that when one player is knocked out by another, he/she must hand over one £5 chip to whoever knocks them out The structure is as follows Entry = £10 + £5 bounty rebuy = 75mins chips = 1000 blinds = 25/50 clock = three 25 min levels, then goes to 20 min levels addon = yes 2x addon = yes Start time = 8.30pm Its only 6 weeks away ish now and as yet we have nothing sorted.....any ideas to oppose this?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: London Poker Night , Thurs November 16th

Sounds good mate! That was the next task...find out how many are interested and then find somewhere to play.....mind you.....if you get ya todger out im off!:rollin
only if you pay my buy-in :) could mix it with a London Poker Meetup game, then we could hold it in any number of venues. LPM'ers contact me if you reckon we could do it in The Lodge or Walrus

Re: London Poker Night , Thurs November 16th

Count me in, just organised a meeting in London for the 16th, so will finish about 2pm. Where you staying so i can book in and travel back on the Friday (or Saturday depending how drunk i get)!
staying at gatwick travelodge. £26 for the night mate. last train is 2am i beleive or get 4/5 in a taxi and be a tenner