GaF

Hendon Mob League on Tuesdays  

1. 1.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hendon Mob League on Tuesdays

Like Morls' date=' I registered last night, but noticed that the game was scheduled for 2nd Oct, instead of 3rd Oct. It has now been changed to 3rd October, but nobody is registered (think I've had a refund) - so Morls you'll need to register again or you'll be going mad when you miss it! :loon[/quote'] Yep mate, had the refund and also tells me the password is incorrect :loon

Re: Hendon Mob League on Tuesdays Sorry I'm late to this thread. I haven't voted as I'm unlikely to play regularly in this as the buy-in is more than I play, however I might give one of them a go, just to say I've played against the Hendon Mob. Even though I may not play the focus games I still think it's a good idea to add FT as a core site. I know they do some of the variations (HORSE etc) which might be of interest on a quiet night. :ok

Pene. Its under private tournaments. Click on each $10 game and eventually you will see which one is the hendon game. Its close to the top but cant remember which one. Hope this helps.
It helps alot, found it... ty But I have not recieved the password yet, is it supposed to come by mail?? :unsure

It helps alot, found it... ty But I have not recieved the password yet, is it supposed to come by mail?? :unsure
Have you registered with the Hendon Mob Forum?? You need to register with them and then send your Forum name along with your Full Tilt user name to the email address on the Hendon Mob website.

Have you registered with the Hendon Mob Forum?? You need to register with them and then send your Forum name along with your Full Tilt user name to the email address on the Hendon Mob website.
Thx Milou, regged with The Mob Forum... :ok BUT...maybe I am a bit thick... which email do I send my info to??? :unsure :unsure This is a bit confusing... :cry

Re: Hendon Mob League on Tuesdays It took me ages to sort this out, had to create a new email cos mines taken on fulltilt. Downloaded the site months ago but couldn't be bothered with the email thingy. But this came up and looks pretty good so it's sorted and i'm in.:ok Playing footy till 8 though, so i'll be a little late getting seated.:\

bloody typical' date=' i get barney boatman to go all in ...i have a/a he has a/k i win,,but he has 45 chips more than me so some other lucky bastid gets his bounty:@ :@ :wall :wall :wall[/quote'] Ouch - ul m8 :sad

bloody typical' date=' i get barney boatman to go all in ...i have a/a he has a/k i win,,but he has 45 chips more than me so some other lucky bastid gets his bounty:@ :@ :wall :wall :wall[/quote'] unlucky mate