Testing another System

Another new system which I'd like to paper test is as follows: I have a selection method which has produced the following for this weekend (in descending price order using best prices as shown by oddschecker) Wycombe 5/4 Norwich 11/10 Crewe 10/11 Cowdenbeath 4/5 Bristol City 4/6 WBA 8/15 St Johnstone 2/5 Now the real problem - how best to deal with the selections. I think an average of 6 or 7 would be the norm by the way. I've decided to go with the following 3 to track which one(s) looks best. For Staking Plan 1 do the 4 biggest priced selections in 4 trebles and a 4-Fold making 5 bets. For Staking Plan 2 do the 3 shortest priced selections in a treble (1 bet). For Staking Plan 3 do the 3 shortest priced selections as bankers and do the 4 biggest selections in 4 trebles and a 4-Fold making 5 bets. All bets will be 1pt except the treble in staking plan 2 which would be 5pts. ie all staking plans are 5pts stake..:ok For paper testing, I'll calculate returns using the best odds and knock 10% off any returns