Laying 3 Games

I'm just going to paper test this system and see how it gets on. I'll be picking 3 games to LAY the home team. The selections are made through a system. The home teams best available price according to oddschecker must be 4/6 or shorter. Games for Saturday 16th September (with best Home/Draw/Away prices shown) : 8/13 Dundee 13/5 Queen of the South 10/3 4/7 Morton 3/1 Stirling 9/2 4/7 Notts For 5/2 Carlisle 9/2 The plan is to LAY each of the 3 home teams on Betfair (I'll assume the best price shown is also the lay price). Also perming each of the 3 outcomes (Home/Draw/Away) in 27 Trebles (obviously hoping for mainly draws or away wins). For recording purposes I will just calculate the treble using the best odds shown above and deduct 10% since the same bookie is unlikely to have the best possible price for each of the 3 games. I am undecided about whether the 27 Trebles plan would work better than the following so I will test them both. The other plan is to forget about the Homes and just perm the draws and aways in doubles and trebles. I make this 12 Doubles and 8 Trebles = 20 bets. I'll paper test using a 10pt LAY on each of the 3 games,27 * 1pt Trebles and 1pt on the 20 Doubles/Trebles bets :ok

Re: Laying 3 Games Results 2-1 Score 8/13 Dundee 13/5 Queen of the South 10/3 1-1 Score 4/7 Morton 3/1 Stirling 9/2 0-0 Score 4/7 Notts For 5/2 Carlisle 9/2 2 of the 3 lays came in so Staking Plan 1 = 20pts - 6.15pts = 13.85 pts Profit Staking Plan 2 = Treble of 27 bets paid just over 28 = 1pt profit Staking Plan 3 = 20pts staked, 1 double paid 14pts = 6pt loss NB Staking plans 2 and 3 are likely to be inaccurate because best odds have been applied - I've leave it for now since this is just paper testing - plus it makes the math a bit easier :)