www.misspokerface.com

slick mick

HI GIRLS If you think you have the looks, and can handle yourself on the poker table then you have a chance to qualify for the crown of Miss PokerFace - submit a recent “glam†photo with your age, height, nationality and hobbies to the email below and you will receive details shortly of how to participate in the worlds first event of its kind and a chance to win free entry into a major international poker tournament and a modelling contract with a leading London agency. Only over 18’s please ! [email protected]

Re: www.misspokerface.com Oh I dunno Jeffster. Having been to the PL PNL meetup's if Runadrum, Slapdash and myself we sat at the same table the image was that of oversized eggs in a carton. Staffy has a Bobby Charlton type comb-over, Morls is looking a little whispy and I'm sure MSaban was wearing a wig... And Paul Ross has a healthy head of hair, but give him 12mths of marriage....... ;)

Re: www.misspokerface.com Many years ago (before beauty pagents became non PC) my ex-company had a beauty contest and someone submitted a picture of one of my mates at a fancy dress party - wig, makeup, pair of balloons etc. - Bob came 3rd (suspect there may have only been 3 entries :lol ). Go for it Frisky. :rollin Alternatively haven't they got those lady boys on tour at the mo (saw some of them on telly and they looked worringly nice :loon ) - now it would be a coup for one of them to qualify.

Re: www.misspokerface.com my 13 year old son on school trip to france had a beauty contest,where the boys had to dress up ...............he won,the wife sent me the photo while in ibiza and thought it was a spam text for some dating site,not realising it was my boy:loon :loon :rollin :rollin

Re: www.misspokerface.com

Oh I dunno Jeffster. Having been to the PL PNL meetup's if Runadrum, Slapdash and myself we sat at the same table the image was that of oversized eggs in a carton. Staffy has a Bobby Charlton type comb-over, Morls is looking a little whispy and I'm sure MSaban was wearing a wig... And Paul Ross has a healthy head of hair, but give him 12mths of marriage....... ;)
Glad you forgot about me :ok

Re: www.misspokerface.com Well mate, you're a tad on the short side, so I thought you weren't 'naturally' bald... I just assumed it was worn cos people would use the top of your head when there were no tables. :tongue2 And Avon, I've been married far too long to know that a husband never implies anything. ;)

Oh I dunno Jeffster. Having been to the PL PNL meetup's if Runadrum, Slapdash and myself we sat at the same table the image was that of oversized eggs in a carton. Staffy has a Bobby Charlton type comb-over, Morls is looking a little whispy and I'm sure MSaban was wearing a wig... And Paul Ross has a healthy head of hair, but give him 12mths of marriage....... ;)
you should see the one I wear on a thursday, long and blonde.....

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :rollin :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :cheers