FAO anon mod

BAM

Re: FAO anon mod I fail to see your point, I don't know who moved the thread, but they were correct to do so. It was not in the correct place, We have a tech forum, it's a tech question, a redirect was left in the orginal poker forum (which is more than I'd have done btw)

A thread that for POKER players may have been useful BECAUSE you need CONNECTION playing POKER. If you are just surfing and maybe considering laying a dollar on the next donkey at haydock CONTINUOUS CONNECTION is not a problem. Lets just have a bit of common sense and humility before taking it (covertly) to move threads.
Don't be such an arse about it, the poker mods do a good job running the place, be supportive and don't snipe about petty things. Also don't be rude about other PL'ers that don't play poker, talking about laying a dollar on a donkey is disrespectful to them. If anyone has ego issue here it's you.

Re: FAO anon mod Gotta say I see nothing wrong with the thread being moved at all. We've got some good techie people on here, and the chances are they never play poker either. The mod who moved it probably did it because (a) It was off-topic, and (b) They probably thought they were helping. Thats the kind of things mods do on any forum I think.

Re: FAO anon mod

They probably thought they were helping
.. and IMHO the mods here are some of the best and most helpful I've ever seen (and I'm not brown nosing honest :moon ). I try (but don't always succeed) to always assume the best of intent from peoples actions and (in any case) can't see anything too officious or offensive in the moving of this thread. Really liked MCFC66 "OK Drishta" append :clap :clap :clap though -the things you learn from this forum. Found some indian folklore tale on tinternet about him (Drishta) with
He at last realized that one couldn't harm a person whom God protects. He repented for his evil deeds and killed himself.
very appropriate ..... :lol :lol