Norwegian UPC ice hockey league 7-9/9/2006

EventStjrenen-Furuset
Selection-2.5:0 home win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date07/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningNorwegian UPC league starts today and i hope that will be profitable in this season. Stjrenen play in first round against new promoted Furuset from Oslo. Sthernen is one of the best ice hockey teams in Norway and here may not have problems with new team in league Furuset. Here are results between this two teams in 2001/2002 season: Furuset Stjernen 2:4 Stjernen Furuset 3:1 Furuset Stjernen 1:5 Furuset Stjernen 4:2 Stjernen Furuset 5:0 Stjernen Furuset 4:0 As you can see there is a huge class diference and i think that home side will with great victory start this season today.
EventStjernen-Furuset
Selectionover 6.5 goals
Strength8/10
Date07/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.71 (Back)
ReasoningNorwegian UPC ice hockey league starts today. Stjernen play against Furuset from Oslo. Stjernen is one of the best teams in Norway and here play against new promoted Furuset.As we saw in previous season this league is high scoring game and most of games finish with big overs. Here are results betwen this two teams in 2001/2002 season: Furuset Stjernen 2:4 Stjernen Furuset 3:1 Furuset Stjernen 1:5 Furuset Stjernen 4:2 Stjernen Furuset 5:0 Stjernen Furuset 4:0 So you can see that any of this games didnt finished with over.But it was 2001/2002 season and ice hockey chanced from then.Stjernen become one of the strongest teams in Norway and i think that will prove that on the ice. I expext a high home win here.

Re: Norwegian UPC ice hockey league 07/09/2006 I'm a bit late (games have just started) so i cant do any preview of the games. went for a small bet on stavanger since they look strong this year. Good luck Robijas and I too hope that the Norwegian hockey season will end in profit :hope :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.