** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Norway lower league

A thread for lower league footie in norway Thursday football 07/06 St hanshaugen vs Lisleby (3 div ,group 1) The hosts lying 5th and are 4-0-4 at home.League form ; L-L-W-W-L The visitors lying just three points begind league leaders FFK2 and are 5-3-0 away from home.League form ;D-W-D-W-W Both teams have some injury problems but the visitors must do without all their best strikers today so their problems is much worse i would say.Lisleby have a good defence and the best goalie in this div but could have problems scoring goals with all strikers out. My bet ; Homw win @ 4.40 @ Centrebet 6/10 + 1.5/10 on the draw @ 4.75 @ Bet365

Re: Norway lower league How did this bet go? I know little of the lower leagues in Norway, not even been to Norway which still surprises me but will be putting that right in 2007 for sure! My hand was forced on a game by chance, maybe you (or anyone) can help with this fixture. Ørn-Horten - Tollnes I have been put onto the home win but have no idea why :lol Any help is welcomed. :ok

Re: Norway lower league KIL/Hemne - Korsvoll From 2.div. Kil is last on the tabel, with 5 points on 19 games. Are already ready for 3.div from next season. The form is terribel with 2 points on last 15 games. Will miss Singsdal and Sødahl here. Korsvoll in good form, has won 6 of 7 last games. Won 3 straight away games. Needs points here since there are only 1 point down to relegation place. Will miss Melhus here. Won the first game between these two with 6-1. Odds around 1.60 for AW is good.

Re: Norway lower league Vard - Klepp From 2.div. Vard needs points to still have a chance for promotion. Is 9 points behind with only 7 games left. Had some small problems at home, and the record so far is 4-3-2. Form is 3-1-1. Dommersnes, Løvland and Haukås is back, will miss Røksund and Karlsen. Klepp was in good form, but two straight losses against other teams that is fighting against relegation has sent them to the botton. Are four points to safe place. Has lost 7 of 10 awaygames this season, and the lase two meetings here is lost too. Has some injury problems and important Taksdal is suspended. Odds around 1.50 for HW is good.

Re: Norway lower league Strindheim v Skeid E_S... I have also taking a small bet on one of my favs Skeid ...it will be a harder game for them as Strindheim are around fourth in the table (Skeid are first) but I'm going to trust my instinct and go with them again... Good luck with your bets :hope

Re: Norway lower league Good luck with Skeid Azelaann. Thats a game i wont bet on. Strindheim is in good form and need some more points before the place is saved. Has won 3 of the last 4 games home against Skeid. No injurys. Taken points in 7 of 8 games after the break. Is good home with 6-1-2. Skeid is leading with 9 points, and are on good way to 1.div. Form is excellent with 7 straight wins. Has won 7 of 9 awaygames. Will miss Hagen. First game between these ended 3-3. I wouldn't be surprised if Strindheim got some points. I will stay away.

Re: Norway lower league Just sometimes a gut feeling does work :ok... Skeid and over in Germany the Stuttgart Kickers and Koln(Cologne) are teams that almost every week I'll back to win ...so far they are doing the business :hope Hard luck with Korsvoll, just shows that football is a strange game :\ Az

Re: Norway lower league Nordstrand - Blaker 3.div. A game between two teams that before the season was expected to be very even. But Nordstrand hasn't got out all their skills. Nordstrand is number 8, are good at home with 4-1-2. Are only 4 points down to relegation place. Got three new talented players from Vålerenga, that should be abel to do a good job. The form is 2-1-2. In last game they played away against league leader, and only lost 3-4. Was leading 2-1 at half time. Did a good game there and created a lot of chances according to their homesite. Blaker is number 4, but are 14 points behind the promotion place. So they dont have to much to play for. Haven't found any news about their sqaud. Has done it good on awaygames with 4-2-3. Form is 3-0-3. First game ended 5-0 to Blaker. This game will not be played on natural gras, and thats bad news for Blaker. Have got some problems with that earlier this season. Think Nordstrand can continue to take points and get away from the relegation fight. Odds around 2.60 for HW is good.

Re: Norway lower league Mondayfootball Kjelsås vs Rosenborg2 (2div,group 2) Kjelsås lying 5th and are 5-2-2 at home.League form ; L-L-W-L-W Rosenborg2 are 3th and are 3-1-5 away.League form ;W-W-W-L-L Kjelsås not in their best form and are still without some key players.Top scorer Martin Hansen are still injured + three other are out because of suspension(1) and injuries(2) Rosenborg2 have hit form lately.They have scored 12 in three last outings and conceded none.there might be some a team players in squad today.Storflor only played 15 mins yesterday against sandefjord.Steenas only played a min while players such as Essediri and Kone didn`t play at all so i think we will sea pretty strong Rosenborg2 side today. Playit/baw offer 2.10 on the visitors.I`ll take it with 6/10