APAT Schedule

equinoxx

Des or anyone else from APAT, I know the APAT website says that the next event, after Birmingham, is the Welsh Amateur Championship on 18th/19th November and I emailed Richard from APAT asking him where it was going to be held and the response I got was that he is currently negotiating the Scottish event. The thing that is puzzling me now is on the other page on the site they hAVe the Scottish Championship listed after the English Championship with the Wales Chamionship named after that so I am wodnering whether the schedule is set in stone or is it possible that the Welsh Championship will be in February instead of the Scotland date? Okay - bit of a long winded question but I hope iI make some sense!

Re: APAT Schedule

Des or anyone else from APAT, I know the APAT website says that the next event, after Birmingham, is the Welsh Amateur Championship on 18th/19th November and I emailed Richard from APAT asking him where it was going to be held and the response I got was that he is currently negotiating the Scottish event. The thing that is puzzling me now is on the other page on the site they hAVe the Scottish Championship listed after the English Championship with the Wales Chamionship named after that so I am wodnering whether the schedule is set in stone or is it possible that the Welsh Championship will be in February instead of the Scotland date? Okay - bit of a long winded question but I hope iI make some sense!
Hi Equinoxx, We have not finalised our plans yet, but it is likely that the Scottish Amateur Poker Championship will be played on November 18 & 19, with the Welsh event moving to February 2007. The UK event will be played during Christmas week. We expect to be able to make an announcement after the conclusion of the English Amateur Poker Championship. Regards, Des.

Re: APAT Schedule Hi Des i have a question for you if you dont mind I found out today that i cant get the time off work to play the English Event in Birmingham this month, so wont be needing my seat, which ill confirm tomorrow by email (so dont delete me just yet incase things change tomorrow when i beg my boss lol) But my question is.....as i applied for this tourney, was drawn out the hat, but can no longer play in the event, will this jepordise my chances in playing future events? Graeme

Re: APAT Schedule

Hi Des i have a question for you if you dont mind I found out today that i cant get the time off work to play the English Event in Birmingham this month, so wont be needing my seat, which ill confirm tomorrow by email (so dont delete me just yet incase things change tomorrow when i beg my boss lol) But my question is.....as i applied for this tourney, was drawn out the hat, but can no longer play in the event, will this jepordise my chances in playing future events? Graeme
Of course not. Keep me updated with regards to the seat Graeme. Regards, Des.