Betfair leaving the Cryptologic Network

jeffster

According to an ad by SunPoker on page 11 of the launch edition of "Poker Pro Europe", Betfair is leaving the Cryptologic network, and invites you to join them, SunPoker, which is "The Crypto skin that will treat you right"... This story has also been confirmed on "Pokertips" here, which confirms that Betfair will commence using their own in-house software by the end of the year : http://www.pokertips.org/news/articles/1746.php *** Can a Mod please change the title to "Betfair leaving the Cryptologic Network" please...

Re: Betfair leaving the Cryptologic Network There was a thread on the Betfair Poker announcements last year that said they were developing their own software and much discussion on the forums about it. They said they were signing a one year extension contract with Crypto and were intending to launch their new site early 2007. Reports at the time indicated that they had already bought out another site, but I dont know which one.

Re: Betfair leaving the Cryptologic Network

Shame' date=' Betfair and Spodds are my favourite skins, both soon to be changing[/quote'] Me too, I've changed Virgin's skin to Poker.co.uk's so less gaudy but neither have tourney's as good as SpOdds. I think Betfair was the next closest to Boss skins so I liked it too. It's just not fair.:sad I really struggle to follow play on other sights ( who's sitting out, what the raises are etc) so generally make mistakes,:$ so better to avoid them.