Greek National Liga 1 & 2 Weekend 9/9 -10/9

Saturday 9 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Atromitos v AEK Athens (17:00 BST)4.103.101.95108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Olympiakos v PAOK (17:00 BST)1.304.5011.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Panathinaikos v Skoda Xanthi (19:00 BST)1.354.1010.50108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Sunday 10 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ionikos v Appolon Kalamarias (15:00 BST)1.653.256.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Iraklis v OFI Crete (15:00 BST)1.703.405.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Egaleo v Aris Thessaloniki (17:00 BST)2.502.853.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Kerkyra v Larissa (17:00 BST)2.353.003.10109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Ergotelis Chania v Panionios (19:00 BST)2.303.003.20109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under

Re: Greek National Liga Weekend 9/9 -10/9 very low odds for big favorite this weekend,panathinaikos and Olympiakos.I sugest to stay away from this clubs,espesialy Olympiakos because next week has the firts match of champions league with Valencia.I am looking for 2 tips from second league of Greece and one or tow from first....we will see in 2 days....;);)

Re: Greek National Liga 1 & 2 Weekend 9/9 -10/9 National Liga 2

Sunday 10 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Asteras Tripolis v Messiniakos (15:00 BST)1.653.205.00112%
Chaidari v Ilisiakos (15:00 BST)1.753.204.25112%
Kalamata v Ethnikos Piraeus (15:00 BST)2.802.902.40112%
Levadiakos v Ethnikos Asteras (15:00 BST)1.603.405.00112%
Panahaiki 2005 v Agrotikos (15:00 BST)2.553.002.55112%
Panserraikos v Niki Volou (15:00 BST)2.103.103.10113%
PAS Giannina v Thrasevoylos Fylis (15:00 BST)2.103.103.10113%
Proodeytiki v Kallithea (15:00 BST)2.252.903.00113%
Veroia v Kastoria (15:00 BST)1.553.505.25113%

Re: Greek National Liga 1 & 2 Weekend 9/9 -10/9 1.7 aren't odds to get excited about but I think Iraklis should beat OFI OFI already look better than they did last season but Iraklis are normally very good at home! in the last four seasons the score has been 1-0,2-0,3-0 and 4-0 in this fixture! though not in that order! maybe Iraklis have been weakened so I'd love to hear from our Greek members about this! thanks!

Re: Greek National Liga 1 & 2 Weekend 9/9 -10/9 Panathiniakos v Xanthi I wouldn't want to face Panathiniakos right now after that shock home defeat last round! the H2H's of 6-0-0 can't be of any comfort to Xanthi either! 3-1 is my CS prediction for this one any thoughts?

Re: Greek National Liga 1 & 2 Weekend 9/9 -10/9 Atromitos v AEK AEK to win 1.98 @ Betdag AEK is one of the 3 teams in Greece who will fight for the championship. (Olympiakos, Panathinaikos the others 2).Last year AEK finished second and this season seems to be strongest. Unfortunately they made a very bad beginning with two draws and they are in a must win position.Atromitos is a good team (midtable and higher) and very strong in their home but i think that AEK needs this game very much and they are going to take it.

Re: Greek National Liga 1 & 2 Weekend 9/9 -10/9 Kerkyra v Larissa Larissa to win 3.10 @ Betdag Kerkyra is a team who came from the lower division and they are going to fight to avoid relegation this season. Larissa is a good attacking team who looks to take a position in uefa cup and i think that if they want to achieve this they should win games like this...

Re: Greek National Liga 1 & 2 Weekend 9/9 -10/9 well,this week i think that maybe we will see strange results so if you want to bet anything be careful!! My tips from first leauge only 2... KERKYRA-LARISA X EGALEO-ARIS UNDER tommorow will have some tips from second and third league....;);)

Re: Greek National Liga 1 & 2 Weekend 9/9 -10/9

EventPanathinaikos-Xanthi
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date09/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 1.36 (Back)
ReasoningPanathinaikos lost first game at home agaisnt Ionikos 0-2 and it was a bigest suprise of last round not just in greece and in all european football. I think that it is imposible that Panathinaikos will lose seocnd home game in season.Olympiakos already have 6 points and home team before uefa cup game in this week must win this game

well,this week i think that maybe we will see strange results so if you want to bet anything be careful!! My tips from first leauge only 2... KERKYRA-LARISA X EGALEO-ARIS UNDER tommorow will have some tips from second and third league....;);)
from second league one tip..... ASTERAS TRIPOLIS-MESSINIAKOS 1 be careful with Panseraikos-Niki volou..i sugest to stay away from home win... GL all of you!!;);)

well,this week i think that maybe we will see strange results so if you want to bet anything be careful!! My tips from first leauge only 2... KERKYRA-LARISA X EGALEO-ARIS UNDER tommorow will have some tips from second and third league....;);)
KERKYRA-LARISA 0-0 FT....:lol:lol:ok:ok EGALEO-ARIS 1-1....:lol:lol:ok:ok What a party today!!! 4/4 correct tips,i hope that someone took these these and make a very good profit!!!;);) See you!!!!:):)

excellent work betmaniac! a clean sweep in Greece for you! OFI surprised me again though Olympiakos and Panathiniakos did the business OK this week!
thank you my friend!yes Pao won but it was a very difficult match,Pao scored in 80' with a penalty kick.The odds was very low for this so i didnt play this....