Poker In Plymouth

Burnley Joe

Hi, I have been thinking of playing a few live events recently and now have all the details. Would anyone else be interested I have posted below the recent results, both rebuys and about 40ish players in each What do you reckon? I will be trying it out tomorrow and will let you know the standard ;)

Stanley 2 Union Street Plymouth Devon PL1 2SR 01752 228930 locate.gif
Mon 8:00pm: £10 Texas Hold'em No Limit Wed 8:00pm: £10 Texas Hold'em Ladies Only Thurs 8:00pm: £20 Texas Hold'em No Limit
Weekly Tournament Results
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 PositionNamePrize
£20 NO LIMIT HOLDEM Entries: 37 Prize Pool: £2260
1S Cartlidge£910
2M Quayle£565
3J Fuge£270
4K Rice£180
5M Sarmias£135
6S Ward£90
7J Macnamara£65
8B Gardiner£45
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 PositionNamePrize
£10 NO LIMIT HOLDEM Entries: 43 Prize Pool: £1430
1D Merry£570
2M Sarmias£290
3B Garnier£140
4P Trayes£110
5P Hopkins£90
6P Sterry£70
7J Turfrey£60
8S Serjeant£40
9G Bowers£30
10S Holliday£30

Re: Poker In Plymouth Good luck Burnley Joe Will be interesting to see how you fare and the standard of competition....very keen to see the result Good luck mate.... Thanks for the suggestion of l;apdances....my life seems a lot better now,,,,lol All now I need is to get the girlfriend interested and they won't cost me a penny...lol

Re: Poker In Plymouth GL Joe...:hope IF the Stanley in Plymouth is anything like the Stanley in Bristol, the games will more than likely be a total donkfest, especially the £10 game, with players looser than me after 5 pints and a Chicken Jalfrezi :loon going all in every hand, sticking a tenner up in the air and yelling "Chips" at the card room staff !!! Dont let my comments put you off however, you have to try it if for yourself at least once...