Finland: Ykkönen 2-4/9

Saturday 2 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AC Oulu v Mp (13:00 BST)1.564.206.50104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Atlantis v TP-47 (13:00 BST)1.903.504.30105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Vifk v FC Viikingit (13:00 BST)3.003.502.42104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Rakuunat v Tampere United (14:00 BST)3.103.502.25106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 3 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Hämeenlinna v Kpv (13:00 BST)1.954.004.7598% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
RoPS v Jippo (13:00 BST)1.973.604.00104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Monday 4 September 2006
Pk 35 v Klubi 04 (16:15 BST)2.653.402.52107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Finland: Ykkönen 2-4/9

Galea' date=' any info abouth Hämeenlinna v Kpv ? And why odds already drop a lot on Hameennlina ? Thanks in advance ;) :notworthy
Sorry not sure, maybe some Honka and TamU players will feature for home side but i have not any confimed info. Hämeenlinna are a much stronger side with the players they can bring in... GL

Re: Finland: Ykkönen 2-4/9

Hämeenlinna v Kpv FT 4-2 Hope you did well from this gocmar, sorry i was not more help! RoPS v Jippo FT 5-1 :cheers
Thanks Galea for info :cheers You always halp me a lot with your infos :notworthy Today i made nice profit on Hameenlina (i took in my local @2.05 :nana ) By the way, what is new abouth Klubi 04? I hear that mostly of the players left to the HJK! Is it true ? Maybe is worth backing Pk 35 today:sad

Re: Finland: Ykkönen 2-4/9 What do you mean "lost" a lot of players to HJK? Klubi-04 is HJK's farm club. They both belong to the same organization. Before the transfer window closed (midnight 31.08.) HJK gave some of it's injured or benched players playing time against the top division team Atlantis. These players were: centre half Timo Marjamaa ('76), striker Jussi Aalto ('83), gk Mika Johansson ('84), defender Ilari Äijälä ('86) and mid-fielder Mika Hänninen ('84). The latter was the only one to be really noticed in this game (if you don't count Äijälä who scored a goal).;) The only two players I know are practising with HJK are goalie Unisa Bangura ('87) and defender Joona Toivio ('88). I don't think they will be in the starting line-up and I'm not so familiar with the playing rules in Finland, but I think they still can represent Klubi-04. Wht I do know is that Klubi-04 finalized their roster for the rest of the season and both players are in that roster. Summarum; did the HJK players have on impact on Atlantis game - sure. Did they have an impact on Klubi-04's season before that - nearly none whatsoever.

Re: Finland: Ykkönen 2-4/9 PK-35 vs Klubi-04 I can't find value in this game. Klubi-04 comes closer: approx. 38% win%, even ball, 1.75 total goals in this local derby. Both teams know each other well and both teams need points. They will start playing 18:15 local time which is strange because the sun sets 15 mins later and there are no flood lights on the field. As there has been heavy raining recently this one will be a real autumn affair. The game was postponed to a later date because Klubi-04 had many players playing with National Youth teams during the weekend. In May when they clashed together Klubi-04 won 5-0. But after that PK-35 has improved massively and are now playing parallel to their skills. Their form at the moment is way better than Klubi 04's although the latter has lost a couple of even-scoring affairs. PK-35 can beat anybody in this league as the away draw against the top team AC Oulu suggests. The main weapon in PK-35's arsenal is without a doubt Petteri Kaijansilta. With 65 goals scored for his team in 2+ seasons he can't be ignored. They also get in Tommi Sergejeff (former Tervarit, Gnistan, Viikingit). An experienced 27-year old. To my mind PK-35 is ready for the battle against relegation, but the odds this time don't support investing on them.