Deposit Bonus On Poker Sites

jammiedodger1

Re: Deposit Bonus On Poker Sites I do not see how you can beat Sporting Odds. They offer a $100 bonus which you earn $10 at a time, every time you play 50 raked hands you get $10 and if you do the 50 raked hands in one day you qualify for a freeroll. The best thing is that you can earn this on the low stake tables, they rake any hand with 20 cents in the pot so you only need to bet 10 cents for a raked hand. :ok

Re: Deposit Bonus On Poker Sites Yes much agree better sites But Carries first deposit has been to my account so that I can withdraw my funds in there....as I have never deposited. Had 10$ gave me as a birthday thing and since then it has blossomed to a nice stack of 414$ to date....just waiting now until 1845 tonight to be able to wihdraw these funds....but thanks for the advice and will be hitting the limit games in hope of just breaking even,enabling us to take more of their free money!!!