Ice Hockey: Pre-season friendlies

In an effort to get some quality on the friendlies a tournament called Nordic Trophy has been created. Eight of the very best Nordic teams take part here. Many of the games have already been played and we are at the last stages of the tourny. These are the results so far:

8 aug Tappara Kärpät Djurgården 6-1 Färjestad 4-1
9 aug TPS HIFK Färjestad 3-4 Djurgården 2-3
10 aug Kärpät Tappara Frölunda 9-0 Linköping 4-3 str
11 aug TPS HIFK Frölunda 5-4 Linköping 0-4
15 aug Frölunda Djurgården Kärpät Linköping 4-1 Färjestad 3-4 str TPS 5-2
17 aug Färjestad Linköping TPS Frölunda 5-3 Djurgården 2-3 HIFK 5-3
22 aug Färjestad Djurgården HIFK 6-2 Kärpät 6-5 sd
23 aug Frölunda HIFK 5-2
24 aug Färjestad Djurgården Linköping Tappara 6-3 TPS 4-1 Kärpät 3-2
25 aug Frölunda Linköping Tappara 2-1sd TPS 3-2
With a quick look at the results I think I have an interesting bet. HIFK - Tappara (sept. 1) My knowledge of the Finnish hockey teams (both HIFK and Tappara are from Finland) might be as bad as my knowledge on Scottish football. What I do know is that HIFK are a top team from last year who have recruited very badly.. Their pre-season games havent been good at all. They have lost to Djurgården, linköping, TPS, Färjestad and Frölunda (every single game in this tournament!). I will also add that they only have one win that I know of. It came against Swedish 2nd division team Västerås IK who are basically a middle team there. The win was 2-0 and from match reports I know that HIFK didnt impress at all. I know much less about Tapparas recruitments but they have a much better pre-season record. Wins against strong Linköping, Djurgården (6-1). They also have losses to Swedish champs Färjestad (3-6) and to the runner ups in Sweden Frölunda (1-2 after SD). With this in hand I cant see why HIFK are favourites in this game! Odds on Tappara are @ 2.40 which is very interesting! Any thoughts from the Finnish guys? Are you out there Mixer? :unsure