** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Finland - Ykkönen (30th August 2006)

Wednesday 30 August 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AC Oulu v RoPS (16:30 BST)2.143.953.55101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Klubi 04 v Atlantis (16:30 BST)3.353.752.24102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Finland - Ykkönen (30th August 2006) Klubi 04 v Atlantis This is a league 1 derby for Helsinki, Klubi 04 are not on great form whilst Atlantis are doing very well. Game will be played at the Finnair Stadium. Any thoughts Atlantis look the stronger side to me, Klubi captain Niko Kukka was sent off so will miss this game. I am just checking if any HJK players will feautre but I believe they will not making Atlantis a decent bet. I do not strongly follow the Ykkönen so any thoughts welcome! :ok

Re: Finland - Ykkönen (30th August 2006) Live score people going mad, even less coverage of this league than the Veikkausliiga so hard to be sure, trying to find a radio update on Atlantis score, I did not bet in the end but fancied Atlantis pending on Klubi team news.. RoPS are leading though so thats the main thing! :cheers Just waiting of offical scores - be right back! :ok

Re: Finland - Ykkönen (30th August 2006)

Must be quite the game! Great come-back and then 2 red cards' date=' wonder what that must feel like. :$[/quote'] I think there has been some trouble in the game, many yellows also, my stake is only small but interesting at the odds I got...sadly RoPS are not looking like winning this game....even v 9 men!

Re: Finland - Ykkönen (30th August 2006)

Good one! RoPs was a great bet. :clap Have a good time in Stockholm mate!
Thanks mate, a little more of a guess than my usual selections but RoPS seemed to have the better players on paper whislt the home advantage for Oulu was smaller than normal..small bet but a happy one! :) Will hopefully be online from Stockholm :ok