MoneyIvey in print as well...

jeffster

Also in this months Pokerplayer, Rob Hewlitt (AKA Moneyivey) is featured detailing his WSOP experience on page 36... Nice one Rob, looks like you had a fantastic time :drums The question must be asked, how long before the mag changes its name to "Pokerplayer...Brought to you in association with Punters Lounge" ??? Surely you can tell us Rick ? :loon Slick Mick in this month too (see separate thread) Not forgetting that a few of our brethren have name checks on page 64, re the Poker Player Team Challenge tourney... Oh, Morls was featured last month as well... Domination of the mag is almost complete :nana:clap:nana

Re: MoneyIvey in print as well... Sorry Jaded, Equinoxx and I beat you to it this month, for not taking screen prints of our straight royal flushes...:wall

Come on Rick, I wanna be in there! How's about a Muppet of the Month feature?! Nice ones Rob and Mick :ok

Re: MoneyIvey in print as well...

Hehe big smile on the face with a beer in his hand and a whopping great smile with 2 chesty beauties sandwiching him.What would the wife say.:lol :lol :lol :lol
I'll tell you what the wife would say.......the lying git told me he was in bed at seven every night with a mug of cocoa while gazing at a photograph of me and the kids. :@

Re: MoneyIvey in print as well... Damn those paparazzi...what do they say, the camera never lies? Oh well caught red handed lol. Sent in photos with the legends of the game but I guess glamour over WSOP bracelets sells magazines! Look out for signed copies on Ebay. Congratulations Mick as well in Spin Palace TV Freeroll. Thanks Jeff and Joe for tips on screen print - are you both playing in Saturday's APAT affair? Didn't realise that the top 3 in the online events got a jewellery prize as well. Moneyivey

Re: MoneyIvey in print as well... Cant believe I didnt get a mention in the magazine (Sob) I was Robs official 'raibird' as his wife was left with the kids and my better half didnt want my good friend in Vegas on his own. I had to use an extensive selection of blags, excuses and Jedi mind tricks just to get past security to stand on the rail as the play wasnt open to general public for hours after the start of his first day. My poker hi-light was flopping quad 9's in a $1-$3 linit game at Excalibur while Rob as chasing $12m. Got max value as an over pair to the board QQ pushed all the way capping every street.