Nordic Bet - Daily $1,500 freerolls in September...

jeffster

$1,500 Freeroll every day of the month In September you will find 30 exclusive $1,500 Freeroll tournaments that are available to only to you, our dear customers! A $1,500 Freeroll every day of the month ensures you a chance to win big time at NordicBet Poker. The tournaments are visible under Multi-Table Tournaments / Freerolls in our Poker Lobby and the start time is 19.30 every day. We hope that $45,000 in Freerolls will make September a great month for all our customers! http://www.nordicbet.com

Re: Nordic Bet - Daily $1,500 freerolls in September... Hi unbelievable 9 sat at table in this tournament....I had AA,,,, guy before me goes all in for 1200...nxt to him raises 2400....I only have 1400 so I am all in....guy who has been loose all game goes all in for 4500....and the rasier matches his bet. All cards turned over original all in has 77...guy who raised has 55 and guy after who went all in has KK....four freakin pairs with only 9 at table.... I know now I have no chance against three ppl but to top it off flop comes 8 10 5 lowest pair winning!!!!! then turn is a king!!!!! what freaky cards....

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Nordic Bet - Daily $1,500 freerolls in September... Don't know if anyone has registered forn this yet but there is a slight problem, if you look at the tourney lobby it's saying it starts in 5hrs and nobody is registered. it took me about 3 attempts to register and the main lobby seems to be OK. If your having trouble keep trying - might just be me though:unsure

Re: Nordic Bet - Daily $1,500 freerolls in September...

Don't know if anyone has registered forn this yet but there is a slight problem' date=' if you look at the tourney lobby it's saying it starts in 5hrs and nobody is registered. it took me about 3 attempts to register and the main lobby seems to be OK. If your having trouble keep trying - might just be me though:unsure[/quote'] I had the same problem. According to my lobby it starts in 2hrs lol, so my lobby is empty. Very awkward without control of the field :eyes.