crazy cash hand

alex_theBoss_ross

Perhaps My Best suckout to date... I had drunk a few voddies- and thought i was ahead when dealt QQ on the Cash table (forget Stt's guys - get a roll and get on..) Anyway. I had been bad-beaten so many times that the only profit for the day was my rakeback.. until this hand.. Hand #402416425 at table: Table TH 219 Started: Sun Aug 27 00:54:05 2006 Frida55 is at seat 1 with 348.21 alexross is at seat 2 with 201.70 Roccodk is at seat 3 with 304.45 BLACKXPUMA is at seat 4 with 737.52 anuj12 is at seat 5 with 305.59 Roccodk posts the large blind 3.00 alexross posts the small blind 1.50 alexross: Qd, Qs Roccodk: --, -- BLACKXPUMA: --, -- anuj12: --, -- Frida55: --, -- Pre-flop: BLACKXPUMA: Raise 12.00 anuj12: Fold Frida55: Fold alexross: All in Roccodk: Fold BLACKXPUMA: Call 203.20 Flop (Board: Ah, 2c, Qh): Turn (Board: Ah, 2c, Qh, 8h): River (Board: Ah, 2c, Qh, 8h, Qc): Showdown: BLACKXPUMA shows: Ks, Kd (two pair, Kings and Queens) alexross shows: Qd, Qs (four of a kind, Queens) Mainpot: alexross wins the pot of 406.40 with four of a kind, Queens (3.00 rake were taken for this hand)

Re: crazy cash hand go to bed you gamblers. took down a 500 pot later but i was actually ahead so won't paste it :-P I don't know how many of you play cash tables, but my philosphy is to always play to win, and always be happy to lose every penny you have on the table at that one time... has resulted in 800% roi this past 2 weekends running..! (knowing when to leave and when to bank is a necessity to obviously!)