Get rich or get stupid fun system!

bigs

Well nothing out of the ordinary! just trying to get 60 bets in a row @ around 1,1 odds in few days using mainly live betting betting all bank in each bet :D just for fun! Start bank: 5 points 1: Bayern M - Nuremberg - Over 0,5 goals @ 1.12 (it's now at 1.2, but I betted a bit earlier ;)):hope

Re: Get rich or get stupid fun system! My system is a simple, stupid and fun one, just trying to pick odds around 1.1 at either live or regular bet to see if I can make 60 winning bets in a row! ;) good luck to me I know!

Re: Get rich or get stupid fun system! Cup, Czech Republic 30/08: Dvur Kralove - Sparta Prague -> Prague @ 1.03 Boskovice - Slovacko -> Slovack @ 1.15 Desna - Liberec -> Liberec @ 1.03 1 bet (3 fold @ 1.22) - 1 point

Re: Get rich or get stupid fun system!

Cup, Czech Republic 30/08: Dvur Kralove - Sparta Prague -> Prague @ 1.03 WIN;) Boskovice - Slovacko -> Slovack @ 1.15 WIN;) Desna - Liberec -> Liberec @ 1.03 WIN;) 1 bet (3 fold @ 1.22) - 1 point
Ok, so there's the 2nd start I was hoping for! Common! I restructured the start bank to 1 point only! so, Start Bank:1 Current Bank: 1.22 Strike Rate: 100% Profit: +0,22 Yield: +22%

Re: Get rich or get stupid fun system! One fast bet ... I felt Like it LOL! I am thinking of changing the system to ... any bet I feel like it! always betting the total bank I have! let's see how it rolls in the end!

Well nothing out of the ordinary! just trying to get 60 bets in a row @ around 1' date=1 odds in few days using mainly live betting betting all bank in each bet :D just for fun! Start bank: 5 points 1: Bayern M - Nuremberg - Over 0,5 goals @ 1.12 (it's now at 1.2, but I betted a bit earlier ;)):hope
Unlucky mate. But I feel this failed (again) because you got bored and impatient. Your bets were 1.5 for the FIBA and 1.88 for the dogs. Nothing like the 1.10 you originally stated. Patience my friend........ :ok

FIBA World Championships 2006 France - Germany -> Germany @ 1.5 LOST:wall 1 bet @ 2.29 points
It got my Bank to Zero, so please TAKE ATENTION, I got my money back through horse racing, and I will continue the post, and though my bank will restart @ 2.29, I deciced to afect my strike rate with that bad choice, but not the yield nor other items! From now on, only odds around 1.1, thanks Hodgey!!!:cheers Start Bank: 1 Current Bank: 2.29 Numbers of bets: 2 (+1 counted off) Strike Rate: 66,7% Profit: +1.29 Yield: +58,1%

Re: Get rich or get stupid fun system! Bigs, ive been looking into Double Chance accumulators. Where you get two chances on what the result will be in a football match. If you go for Chelsea away in the Premiership - Draw or Chelsea to win you should get odds of around 1.1 depending whom they are playing. Of course they could lose 2-1 to Middleboro away heheh. Im gonna try this out in an accumulator, depending how high you can get the odds about 10 results of double chance should get you 4/1 (some above 1.1 each). I would start a new system but i cant be bothered to post so many selections. Maybe if i can copy and paste from my betslip il consider it. anyways good luck with this its not too disimilar to Hodgeys steady drip 1% though

Re: Get rich or get stupid fun system! I know, I've been planing to use this system for a while, but never had the patience to do it! Now I have a little more, but not so much to wait 365bets / days :P anyway, I think with around 1,1 is feasible! thanks for the good luck richards1986

Tennis US OPEN! Elena Dementieva (RUS) - Vera Zvonareva (RUS) -> Dementieva @ 1.25 WIN:D Elena Dementieva (RUS) - Vera Zvonareva (RUS) -> Dementieva to win 1st set @ 1.1 WIN:D
Start Bank: 1 Current Bank: 3,18 Numbers of bets: 4 (+1 counted off) Strike Rate: 80% Profit: +2,18 Yield: +30%

Live Betting: Serena Williams (USA) - Ana Ivanovic (SCG) -> Serena to win 2nd SET @ 1.3 WIN 6-4:D 1 bet @ 3.5
Start Bank: 1 Current Bank: 4,55 Numbers of bets: 6 (+1 counted off) Strike Rate: 85,71% Profit: +3,55 Yield: +25%