Mansion $3000 Freeroll + Blackjack discussion

brael

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mansion $3000 Freeroll + Blackjack discussion

This week you are not automatically entered' date=' but have to register yourself .............................. so make sure you don't miss out :ok[/quote'] :lol :lol still slow in typing neil,,gaf posted that already,but thankyou :ok :ok :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude

Re: Mansion $3000 Freeroll + Blackjack discussion Don't know about anyone else but I got emailed about it: Dear Member Congratulations, you have qualified to play in my BB Freeroll tournament on Wednesday 13 September 2006 at 21.15 GMT. The tournament ID is #63939. If you have previously entered the MANSIONPoker client, you will simply need to register for this tournament. To join the tournament simply click on BB Freeroll now displayed in the Tournament lobby. As there were 429 players in last week’s tournament we now have a prize pool of: $5,145 – Join me at the tables for your chance to win a share. If you have not yet downloaded the MANSIONPoker client software click here to download it now. After logging in go to the Tournament Lobby, click on the BB Freeroll and register the tournament ID #63939. If you require any further details please feel free to contact us at [email protected]. Kindest regards, Erica x PS: Remember if you knock me out you can win another $1,000

she was on my table last week when she went allin' date=',,i had nothing to call with but everyone else called:sad :sad ..would be nice to get her this week[/quote'] For $1000 do the cards matter? :unsure If she's all in, I'm reraising all in pre flop with any two cards......

Well made the first break up to about 7200, loads of aces on the table its a minefield One hand that was won but not me AA v JJ v 88 all in J Q 10 9 3 About 8000 in the pot
That was me with the AA. :sad (One of the few sites I'm not called slapdash or something similar.)