Free Poker Book

Burnley Joe

main_image.jpg
bullet3.gifFree poker book for new real money accounts! Dear We hope you have been enjoying playing at Blue Square Poker and have been successful at the tables. Should you wish to try your hand at the real money games then all you need to do is follow these easy steps:
1. Go to the Poker Cashier section and click on the "Set up your real money account" button.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to fill in some basic details and receive your account number.
3. Go back to the Poker Cashier and enter your new account number and password to complete the set-up process.
winners.jpgOnce you have set up your real money account, made your first deposit and played for real money we will send you a copy of the highly acclaimed poker book "Winners Guide to Texas Hold'em Poker" by Ken Warren absolutely free! In order to claim your free book please email [email protected] quoting "free book" and including your poker screen name. All eligible claims will be processed within 7 days of receipt... Good luck at the tables! Regards, Blue Square Poker Team
bottom_graphic.gif
For anyone interested, back Sunday, so good luck until then!

Re: Free Poker Book Thanks for that. I've had a Bluesquare account for years but I've chanced my arm and emailed support. If you don't ask, you don't get.... PS. For anyone who hasn't opened a mansion account, Mansion give you a great Poker read for depositing players. Worth the £5 min deposit alone.

Re: Free Poker Book The criteria to qualify for our book promotion is to have registered and made your deposit from the time the promotion began. Being that you have had your account for quite some time you would not therefore meet the criteria lol, nice try though. Hedonist, you may have to deposit before withdrawing but I can't see why you don't qualify. Bluesquare also accept neteller :ok

Re: Free Poker Book I once started reading a book by Ken Warren and id have to say its defenitly not worth reading!! In one chapter he explainded how to spot bad player and one of them was anyone with Tattoo's. I think he said something like, anyone who's dumb enough to get tattoo's cant be smart enough to play poker.. :eyes