$100,000 Guaranteed

daftpegasus

This email has just arrived from Pacific Poker. The buy in is too steep for me but it looks very good value.

Just a short reminder that we're doubling our $50,000 Guaranteed tournament to a $100,000 prize pool, whilst keeping the buy-in the same this weekend.

When: Sunday, 20th August at 16:05 PPT
Where: $100K tab
What: $100,000 Guaranteed
Buy-in: $65 + $5
Prizes: A share of $100,000!

Re: $100,000 Guaranteed

This email has just arrived from Pacific Poker. The buy in is too steep for me but it looks very good value.

Just a short reminder that we're doubling our $50,000 Guaranteed tournament to a $100,000 prize pool, whilst keeping the buy-in the same this weekend.

When:Sunday, 20th August at 16:05 PPT
Where:$100K tab
What:$100,000 Guaranteed
Buy-in:$65 + $5
Prizes:A share of $100,000!

Ahem... isn't it the 22nd today??? :unsure

Re: $100,000 Guaranteed Maybe they mean they are holding the same tourney again next weekend, and they've just forgotten to change the date in the table. (SpOdds do this all the time when they put the new CL details up on the site:\ ) But if so, I don't think DP will be able to play anyway. I'm sure I read something somewhere about some sort of holiday ;) Edit: Hey just realised I've got a time machine. See, I've just used it. :lol