Where do you plan to make your next deposit?

rippyuk

I have pretty near every poker room on this PC, but I've only ever deposited in a handful, so I'm looking for somewhere to play.. a new bonus to chase.. a new freeroll to qualify for.. anything.. value tournaments... raked hand bonus.. easy pickings.. whatever it may be.. So my question, to everyone, is where do you plan to make your next deposit, and why? (and is it the first time, or a regular haunt?) Nice & simple!

Re: Where do you plan to make your next deposit? Stan James - decent exclusive bounty games most nights at the moment, I like playing poker night live on Prima, might chase the raked hands for the big freeroll on Sunday, and have been very impressed by their customer service when I've needed it.

Re: Where do you plan to make your next deposit? It was a long time before I deposited into Pokerstars, cos I thought I'd be a fish in a sharktank, but I wish I'd done it ages ago. If you want a goal on there they're having qualifiers to the Moneymaker $2.5 million freeroll. For me, I'm still trying to talk myself out of depositing on Party poker. :ok

Re: Where do you plan to make your next deposit? Cheers, will look at Stan James Jaded, I think I've missed out on freerolls on there in the past through not having deposited so could be worthwhile for that alone!

I don't plan on making any deposits, just withdrawals:rollin
I need to get Neteller sorted out, so I'm not constantly shunting money to & from my current account. Be nice to keep a seperate poker bank rather than it blending into my daily funds! Had a bit of a cash game blowout on Betfair (two & a bit buyins in a just under 2 hrs :spank) a couple of nights ago and I've not really got much in other accounts, hence the need for some fresh value chasing. ;)

Re: Where do you plan to make your next deposit?

For me, I'm still trying to talk myself out of depositing on Party poker. :ok
It's NOT a freeroll as advertised, however these Monster games are phenomenal value ........ $100000 weekly "freerolls" with about 6000 entrants - top 2000 qualify to the $1000000 Monthly freeroll. Top 1000 paid. Top 2000 (I think :unsure - MAY be top 1000) in Monthly freeroll qualify for Grand final - which is looking like being worth over $15,000,000 - for 8000 or 16000 players - it shouldn't be THAT hard to qualify for (just sit tight and get into the last couple of thousand in each qualifier :loon) and the seat will probably be worth in excess of $1000!!!! If you can make a deposit on the site and find games where you can "sustain" yourself, giving "free" attempts at STT qualifiers, then it's superb :ok and I don't think there is any higher value out there at the moment...... Don't resist Mr V - resistance is futile - deposit at Party Poker :P

It was a long time before I deposited into Pokerstars, cos I thought I'd be a fish in a sharktank, but I wish I'd done it ages ago. If you want a goal on there they're having qualifiers to the Moneymaker $2.5 million freeroll.
PokerStars is possible, not a huge fan of the interface, but I can live with it. Quite keen on some of the EPT & WCOOP stuff they have going on in addition to the Moneymaker thing - and their Sunday biggie looks tasty. I'm not sure why I've never deposited at the biggies like PokerStars, Party Poker, I guess the size of the fields in tourneys have put me off a bit in the past.

Is poker.co.uk the best Boss Media bonus outside of SportingOdds?
It's 1000 raked hands for $100 which comes in 2 intervals. You get $20 after 200 and then $80 after another 800. In comparison, SpOdds was $10 per 50 hands up to a max of $100. I haven't seen any better Boss bonuses than that.

It was a long time before I deposited into Pokerstars, cos I thought I'd be a fish in a sharktank, but I wish I'd done it ages ago. If you want a goal on there they're having qualifiers to the Moneymaker $2.5 million freeroll. For me, I'm still trying to talk myself out of depositing on Party poker. :ok
i deposited 50 dolla on party poker about 2 years ago and lost it all(played cash games and found out i was crap at them) havent put anything on it since and they keep giving me money every few months.had about 300 dolla of them so far so its not a bad idea:)

For me, I'm still trying to talk myself out of depositing on Party poker. :ok
Ach, just do it! I don't play there that often but still prefer the interface to others (including Boss Media... and I spend most of my time on their software! :lol ). Party Poker are good at giving out bonuses every now and then too but normally with raked hand requirements. For my last bonus they waived the raked hands and just let me have the cash! :clap

Re: Where do you plan to make your next deposit? Today I will be putting some money into Betfair ( I want some big odds for Sunderland to win the championship, so I can cash in when we start our winning run...and you can shut it for a start...bloody Newcastle fans!). Setting up Neteller and Paypal accounts so that I can shift money around to play the forum games, which are so often on sites that I have not funded. (Have a bit at Poker4ever but can't touch it without Neteller)

Today I will be putting some money into Betfair ( I want some big odds for Sunderland to win the championship' date=' so I can cash in when we start our winning run.[/quote'] Hope not - it's only your lot keeping us off the bottom of the table. :sad

Re: Where do you plan to make your next deposit? I am considering a deposit in Ladbrokes. They have a festival called LEOCOP coming up in September. There a 7 main comps of different formats, each day holds satellites for a different format (so today is Omaha). There maybe freerolls, but the advertised satellites are $4 to daily final-sat at $25ish. If you get into 4 or more of the 7 finals there is a special freeroll that you qualify for.