SulldaBull

msaban

Re: SulldaBull Not wishing to jump your thread, but hello to me too - Long time listener, first time caller and all that... Not been a good poker week - finished one place behind mike in an owlerton satellite (8th and 7th was it?), bombed out of the 300 freezeout on thurs, dumped out of APAT tonight. Hmm. Still, 5 out of 6 of my sports bets came in so not feeling too bad right now :D Stick at it mike, tough break lou and sull (and all others out tonight) Mike

Re: SulldaBull

Not wishing to jump your thread, but hello to me too - Long time listener, first time caller and all that... Not been a good poker week - finished one place behind mike in an owlerton satellite (8th and 7th was it?), bombed out of the 300 freezeout on thurs, dumped out of APAT tonight. Hmm. Still, 5 out of 6 of my sports bets came in so not feeling too bad right now :D Stick at it mike, tough break lou and sull (and all others out tonight) Mike
It's all about the Bad Beats ;) 180px-SugarBeet.jpg

Re: SulldaBull

Not wishing to jump your thread, but hello to me too - Long time listener, first time caller and all that... Not been a good poker week - finished one place behind mike in an owlerton satellite (8th and 7th was it?), bombed out of the 300 freezeout on thurs, dumped out of APAT tonight. Hmm. Still, 5 out of 6 of my sports bets came in so not feeling too bad right now :D Stick at it mike, tough break lou and sull (and all others out tonight) Mike
6th & 7th mate, glad you made it here :ok