Premiership Asian Handicap Selections

sbi

Hi all, The new season has suddenly arrived and i felt i should come up with something new to try this morning. I have decided to concentrate on the Premiership Asian Handicap market, due to i) i follow the league much more closely than the others, and ii) Betfair only take 1% commission on this market, meaning that with this and a few other accoounts I should be able to eliminate the bookies' margin. I have developed a system to provide potential selections, and then will look at these non statistically too. It is unlikely that i will be betting on any teams that have to overcome a negative handicap to win the bet. Selections for today: Watford +0.5 +1.0 @ 2.00 (betfair) Bolton +0 @ 2.10 (victor chandler) PS anyone who wants some free money and has (or can be bothered to set up) a Mansion account, check out the offer on the Mansion Sports Book home page - they will refund any losing bets on Spurs on the Asian market up to £100 - simply lay Spurs on an exchange as appropriate :)