Stan James Customer Support

Jaded

Still pissed off with Prima, who are apparently getting back to me tomorrow morning about Monday's Omaha fiasco, but have to take the opportunity to praise Stan James customer support - have phoned them twice over the past couple of days, both calls answered straight away by guys who seemed to actually know what they were talking about. First time the guy I spoke to got in touch with Prima for me, and called me back within 15 mins of my original call. 2nd one (just now) couldn't do too much because Prima are waiting to deal with my enquiry tomorrow morning, but was very helpful and got all the info he had on my problem really quickly. As for e-mail, when I sent the original e-mail about the problem, had a reply within two minutes (although that could have been automated, was fairly non-committal) and a personal reply telling me that they were contacting Prima within about half an hour. Still fuming with Prima because I'm waiting for the bloody money, but having been guilty in the past of bitching undeservedly about SO/Virgin because of Boss problems, thought I should try and redeem myself by praising a bunch of hard-working people who are doing a very good job :) :ok

Re: Stan James Customer Support :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana Felt that Stan James staff fully deserved the praise too . Now , time for Prima to wake up .:@:@

Still pissed off with Prima, who are apparently getting back to me tomorrow morning about Monday's Omaha fiasco, but have to take the opportunity to praise Stan James customer support - have phoned them twice over the past couple of days, both calls answered straight away by guys who seemed to actually know what they were talking about. First time the guy I spoke to got in touch with Prima for me, and called me back within 15 mins of my original call. 2nd one (just now) couldn't do too much because Prima are waiting to deal with my enquiry tomorrow morning, but was very helpful and got all the info he had on my problem really quickly. As for e-mail, when I sent the original e-mail about the problem, had a reply within two minutes (although that could have been automated, was fairly non-committal) and a personal reply telling me that they were contacting Prima within about half an hour. Still fuming with Prima because I'm waiting for the bloody money, but having been guilty in the past of bitching undeservedly about SO/Virgin because of Boss problems, thought I should try and redeem myself by praising a bunch of hard-working people who are doing a very good job :) :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.