Call? Question 5

Jaded

One from the CL, have changed PL'ers names that I recognise just in case anyone's worried about me giving away secrets!! Just moved onto this table so no real reads (my notes on you guys suck!!) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hand #395893030 at table: Champs League-Rnd 8 Started: Thu Aug 17 20:15:36 2006 PL1 is at seat 1 with 1655.00 PL2 is at seat 2 with 660.00 jack001 is at seat 3 with 1150.00 JadedJ is at seat 4 with 2785.00 djuju1 is at seat 5 with 2370.00 PL3 is at seat 6 with 985.00 PL4 is at seat 7 with 1555.00 PL5 is at seat 8 with 2755.00 MAFIUSU is at seat 9 with 1500.00 PL5 posts the large blind 30.00 PL4 posts the small blind 15.00 PL4: --, -- PL5: --, -- MAFIUSU: --, -- PL1: --, -- PL2: --, -- jack001: --, -- JadedJ: Ks, Qs djuju1: --, -- PL3: --, -- Pre-flop: MAFIUSU: Call 30.00 PL1: Fold PL2: Call 30.00 jack001: Call 30.00 JadedJ: Raise 90.00 djuju1: Fold PL3: Fold PL4: Call 90.00 PL5: Fold MAFIUSU: All in PL2: All in jack001: Fold Can I justify calling?

Re: Call? Question 5 EDIT - didn't realise that there was already another caller - your hand is crap and behind fold and don't be a muppet if you do want to be a muppet then call! serious answer - are you prepared to fold hand after hand after hand fpr the next 2 hours and not make the cash - or do you want to get a stack early, play some hands and go for first - if so then call and fingers crossed!! Damo *************************************** do you want to gamble? if so yes if not then no Damo

Re: Call? Question 5 Depends on your read on the player. Against one player, if you like a gamble perhaps, it's likely to be a coin flip. Against two players, I'd tend to fold and let them hurt each other. PL2 is desperate and very short stacked, I'd call him but not the other guy

Re: Call? Question 5 I'd call. Played against him before and he like going allin. A little surpised he did it so early, but with the difference in stacks, i'd try to take him out while i had the chance. Edit: The last time i saw him going allin, it was post flop with 59o. He had nothing on the board. Caller had a set - can't remember what though