Right move / Wrong move

msaban

a number of PL saw this in tonights SO game, just wondering your thoughts on how it was played - it obviously turned out to be wrong, what would you have done differently, thoughts welcome regardless of agreeing or disagreeing of how I played. I'll put what I was thinking, next to it in bold -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hand #395301392 at table: $1 Challenge Started: Wed Aug 16 22:30:44 2006 SSpiersey is at seat 1 with 2890.00 mike saban is at seat 3 with 6185.00 coolluked is at seat 4 with 0.00 Bison10 is at seat 5 with 6293.00 tfalbb is at seat 6 with 12286.00 Higgs23pl is at seat 7 with 3390.00 Telepe is at seat 10 with 2407.00 Bison10 posts the large blind 300.00 coolluked posts the small blind 150.00 coolluked: --, -- Bison10: --, -- tfalbb: --, -- Higgs23pl: --, -- Telepe: --, -- SSpiersey: --, -- mike saban: 4d, 3d <- I'm on the button, with a nice stack currently about 5th overall in the tourney, a nice hand to see a cheap flop with however these are going to get chucked if anyone raises Pre-flop: tfalbb: Fold Higgs23pl: Fold Telepe: Fold SSpiersey: Fold mike saban: Call 300.00 <- wow every one folded !!!, the SB is all in, I'll just call, if the BB has a hand he will raise if not, theres 2-1 against knocking somebody else out Bison10: Check Flop (Board: 3c, 6d, 6c): Bison10: Bet 900.00 <- I dont believe youve got a 6, otherwise I doubt your'll bet, possible youve got the 3 or higher cards mike saban: Call 900.00 <- I'm calling with view on making a move on turn Turn (Board: 3c, 6d, 6c, 3h): Bison10: Check <- so your worried that I have got something here or your slow playing the full house, I dont think youve got a 6, because you bet after the flop, so worse case scenario is split pot,I'll make out I havent got it either and then bet on the river mike saban: Check River (Board: 3c, 6d, 6c, 3h, 8s): Bison10: All in <- bugger I was going to do that, I still dont think youve got the 6, this is a split pot mike saban: All in Showdown: mike saban shows: 4d, 3d (full house) coolluked shows: 5c, 6h (full house) Bison10 shows: 3s, 8h (full house) <- oh shit, nice river, why did I get involved I was in an excellent position and just gone from near the top to out - bugger,at least I was right about not having the 6 :cry Sidepot 2: Bison10 wins the pot of 12270 with full house Mainpot: coolluked wins the pot of 150 with full house (0.00 rake were taken for this hand)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.