Asian Cup 16-17 Aug 2006

Wednesday 16 August 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Australia v Kuwait (10:30 BST)1.186.6020.00105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian Handicap - - -Half-time/Full-timeHalf-time ResultOver/Under
India v Saudi Arabia (10:30 BST)12.005.001.30106% Related markets...Match Result - - -Half-time/Full-timeHalf-time Result
Bangladesh v Qatar (11:00 BST)10.505.001.25110% Related markets...Match Result - - -Half-time/Full-timeHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Chinese Taipei v South Korea (11:00 BST)21.007.901.13106% Related markets...Match Result - - -Half-time/Full-timeHalf-time Result
Japan v Yemen (11:20 BST)1.109.1023.00107% Related markets...Match Result - - -Half-time/Full-timeHalf-time ResultOver/Under
China v Singapore (13:00 BST)1.286.5015.00100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian Handicap - - -Half-time/Full-timeHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Pakistan v Oman (14:00 BST)7.003.901.45109% Related markets...Match Result - - -Half-time/Full-timeHalf-time Result
Uzbekistan v Hong Kong (15:00 BST)1.147.5018.00107% Related markets...Match Result - - -Half-time/Full-timeHalf-time Result
Iran v Syria (15:30 BST)1.167.5018.00105% Related markets...Match Result - - -Half-time/Full-timeHalf-time Result
Jordan v UAE (18:00 BST)2.503.252.70108% Related markets...Match Result - - -Half-time/Full-timeHalf-time Result
Palestine v Iraq (18:00 BST)4.003.252.10104% Related markets...Match Result - - -Half-time/Full-timeHalf-time Result

Re: Asian Cup 16-17 Aug 2006

Sport Football (Asia)
Event Australia vs Kuwait
Selection Australia -2.0 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 5/10
Date 16/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.12 (Back)
Reasoning Australia is only playing with their 2nd tier team and without any of the European big name stars. All of the player will be from Australian A-league. However, I do think Australia will entertain tonight as Australia's stand-in coach Graham Arnold released a press statement that: "Archie Thompson and David Carney, Travis Dodd and Steve Corica, they're entertainers, so I want them to release themselves from the pressure and entertain." And I have a feeling that Australian players will try very hard as well on this match to impress the coach since many of Aussie old guns might be retiring soon and of course they want to be the one who play for Australia internationally once all the big names retired. On the other hand, interesting record Kuwait team had only won 1 match out of their 12 games, with home crowd support I predict this will be an entertaining full of goal match, with I say might end up 2 - 0 but since I taken AH it won't matter anyway. But I really do think that the chance of winning by more than 2 goal is really really big. No big stake on this bet though as the Australian 2nd tier team rarely plays together. Australia Probable line-up : Clint Bolton (Sydney FC), Alex Brosque (Sydney FC), David Carney (Sydney FC), Steve Corica (Sydney FC), Alvin Ceccoli (Sydney FC), Travis Dodd (Adelaide United), Joel Griffiths (Newcastle Jets), Iain Fyfe (Sydney FC), Matthew McKay (Queensland Roar), Mark Milligan (Sydney FC), Kevin Muscat (Melbourne Victory), Stuart Musialik (Newcastle Jets), Jade North (Newcastle Jets), Sasho Petrovski (Sydney FC), Kristian Sarkies (Melbourne Victory), Archie Thompson (Melbourne Victory), Michael Valkanis (Adelaide United), Danny Vukovic (Central Coast Mariners)

Re: Asian Cup 16-17 Aug 2006 Not a whole lot here for the punters, Australia V Kuwait is the one of interest, Australia have a very young locally based side, nothing like the WC side that made the semis, also local coach Graham Arnold is the new coach, he was Hiddinks understudy for the WC. Having watched a lot of a-league last season I can say that all of the Australian players are very tallented and work very hard for the full 90 minutes but they are young and inexperienced at a international level.; So my tip is for a draw at half-time, it is paying $3.50 on sportingbet, Australia will be ultra conservative during the first minutes here and I think they will seek to win it late and control the nerves early.

Re: Asian Cup 16-17 Aug 2006 A good market just went up for first goal-scorer, any Kuwait player is at $7, and Kristian Sarkies, who takes the dead-ball for Melbourne Victory, is $13. Summary

flag_b_KUW.gif Kuwait (KUW) 0:0 Bahrain (BHR) flag_b_BHR.gif
Asian Nations Cup 2007 Prel. Comp. KUWAIT CITY KUWAIT - 01.03.2006
transparent.gif
flag_b_LIB.gif Lebanon (LIB) 1:1 (0:1) Kuwait (KUW) flag_b_KUW.gif
Asian Nations Cup 2007 Prel. Comp. BEIRUT LEBANON - 22.02.2006
transparent.gif
flag_b_KUW.gif Kuwait (KUW) 2:1 (2:1) Jordan (JOR) flag_b_JOR.gif
Friendly 2006 KUWAIT CITY KUWAIT - 07.02.2006
transparent.gif
flag_b_KUW.gif Kuwait (KUW) 2:2 (2:0) Singapore (SIN) flag_b_SIN.gif
Friendly 2006 KUWAIT CITY KUWAIT - 03.02.2006
Kuwait have a strong record this year for scoring first, and Australia have a nasty habit of conceding early, in the lead up to the WC Australia went down early to Lictenstein, The Netherlands, in the WC to Japan and Croatia. The $7 looks good for a small stake.

Re: Asian Cup 16-17 Aug 2006 Hi mate, I know it's too late now but for the asian games sportingbet.com.au have a good selection of odds, they are a bit funny with what they do cover but overall I am very happy with them. They have some good specials too, atm you can get a $10 free bet on soccer is you tip and a-league winner, $20 free bet with a 4 leg multi that comes in, worth a look.