LAAG on Boss Media

robilaruk

been doing crap at the STT's so went back to the cash tables at boss (5c/10c) here are 3 LAAG's* for you all to enjoy mike7771 - calling station with top pair crap kicker to big bets :) teddyKGB - plays any 2 even to 4-6BB raises PF (avoided him) kookabura - plays any 2 at all times - call All in reriase shove (for his whole stack of $14 with gutshot draw and 6X BB raises PF with 35o and a pot bet on the flop to hit 2 pair turn and river - fecking muppet:eyes Finished $30 up after barely an hour, it would have been $70 had not kookabura called my bets twice in 3 hands....... Damo * Loose As A Goose

Re: LAAG on Boss Media man!!! i played the heads up mtt at 9:30. holy cow they are bad. mistake after mistake after mistake..yet they hit the river etc. i make one mistake ...just one....not several in one hand .....and go out. one mistake ... so annoyed! still must be easy enough to win that. will try it again over the week