Bad beat post

Galronix

I've been looking for the rules to razz and found this poker forum with an unbeliveable post

Hello all, this is my first post and I guess you people will be the only ones to appericate this bad beat story. My family sure didn't Ok first let me say that about 5 years ago I started playing no-limit poker with a 500 dollar stake and thank the poker Gods and my play I have never had to go back into my pocket. Well.........5 years later I had my stake up to 7,360 bucks but, I had never played a table over 5-10. I was proud of my patience play and good cash skils etc etc etc....... Ok.... I live in Las Vegas and had never played the Belligaio ( is that even how you spell it ? ) Anyway I decided to play with 5 grand and into a big no-limit table I goes........... wink.gif Now after 5 hours I am up big........12,000 and some change. Man I am so happy. Well I decided to go home but all these guys keep saying " Come' on stay play etc....." This was a great bunch of players and was alot of fun. So Ok OK OK I stay one more hand. Besides I was two off the blinds and had two more free shots........right ??? I get pocket pair Fives. The only caller to my 300 dollar raise looks really not sure of my bet but he calls. Ok now the flop.......5.....5....10. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO WOW....YES YES I check..........He says all in !!!!! Jesus he has nearly 20 grand and puts me all in with Quads........I call....Wouldn't you ??? HE has a pocket pair of Tens.......Ok he flopped top fullhouse he made the right move......I guess........ boy was he suprized when I called. Anyway now for the sick part...........Turn card King......River card..............AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE FREAKIN TEN of spades. Moral of this story.............When you decide to leave the table never let anyone talk you out of it.
Edit - Have replaced the link with the post - GaF?

Re: Bad beat post Nice one... reckon he must have been trying to pull a fast one with the story though just to big himself up as the guys on the forum didn't believe him either... would have been one hell of a bad beat though... Mind you he should know how to spell Bellagio if he lives in Vegas... surely??? :lol (I did spell it right didn't I?:unsure )

Re: Bad beat post

no it proves that the pocket 5's got lucky at the start but the best hand PF won :tongue2 Damo ps oh and that people should get up whilst ahead and not play for fun but to make money!
And thirdly, that people who live in Las Vegas can't spell.
I live in Las Vegas and had never played the Belligaio ( is that even how you spell it ? )
Doesn't even deserve an E for effort, IMO!