NFLX Wk. 2.

A couple of systems come into play this week... ...the first is to simply play any underdog who has yet to win a game (about a 65% hit rate)... KC +3.5 Miami +2.5 (tough to take at Tampa tho!) and that increases again if both teams are winless... Jets +3 Tenn +5.5.** There's also a couple of team trends I have jotted down here, but these may reflect more on the coach than the players... Minni: 15-5-1 of a SU loss. (new coach, may not count) Jets: 7-0 after scoring 10 or less. (ditto) Steelers: 6-2 home off a loss, and 7-1-1 home v. NFC (They play Minni, and so the trends conflict!) Seattle: 18-7-1 v. <.500 teams. (PK @ Indi) TB: 4-16 under when total is <38 (something I ignored last week! :wall )...but they were 3-1 over in 2005... Tenn: 9-3 on the road, last 12.** Personally, just looking at the lines without too much research, I like the look of: KC/NYG under 37.5 Philli/Balt under 34 Jets/Wash under 34 Det/Cleve under 34.5 Cinci/Buff under 34.5... ...but more of this later in the week. :ok

Re: NFLX Wk. 2. Bol Taza, I have not even looked at these games yet...Just analysing week 1 stuff for a friend of mine. A lot of unders and a lot of line movements going with the sides. Many people were on minny yesterday and definitely got hurt....Ill hopefully have some trends up later....

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.