Poker4ever

Dodger

Noticed that the $1000 freeroll has sneaked into the schedule, so just thought I'd mention the other freerolls that happen on this site as well. There is a daily $400 freeroll but this generally has over 1000 players so not much value there. Also several $50 freerolls (texas, omaha and omaha hi/lo) but these are also low on value. Having said that, if you're skint, they can be a reasonable starting point. Every night at 10.00 BST there is a $200 (20 rake points in previous 8 hours) that gets about 80 entries. The $1000 ( 10 rake points) is every Saturday night. But the star offer on the site is the Ladder freerolls. The second one is this Sunday {$5000} but requires 500 rake points, third next week {$7,500} needs 750 points and the fourth the week after {$10,000} 1000 points. These get well less than 200 players so the value is there to be had if you can make the rake points fast enough.

Re: Poker4ever

But the star offer on the site is the Ladder freerolls. The second one is this Sunday {$5000} but requires 500 rake points, third next week {$7,500} needs 750 points and the fourth the week after {$10,000} 1000 points. These get well less than 200 players so the value is there to be had if you can make the rake points fast enough.
Sounds good - so am I right in understanding that 250 rake points a week throughout the month will get you into them all? (i.e. the measure is monthly, not weekly?)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.