APAT Online Series - Further Details from Des Duffy

slick mick

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: APAT Online Series - Further Details from Des Duffy Any participants want to volunteer to keep a leaderboard for this running? So that we're not dependant on external updates or waiting for Poker Player mag to be published? If not, I'll do it, but would be great if someone else could take it on :ok Shouldn't be a big job - only top 9 each game get points :ok 1st – 9 points 2nd – 8 points 3rd – 7 points 4th – 6 points 5th – 5 points 6th – 4 points 7th – 3 points 8th – 2 points 9th – 1 point

Re: APAT Online Series - Further Details from Des Duffy Cheers Mike :ok Out in 71st when my QQ ran into KK. Voice of Joe raised for half my stack - I went reraised all in and got called - Joe quickly got out of the way - but the right hand won :sad

Re: APAT Online Series - Further Details from Des Duffy

PL GaF - 71st PL Histart- 86th Valiant23 - 150th Jeffster - 170th I think this is right so far if they are all voted in for the thread :ok Burnely Joe Money Ivey Mike Saban Lou Saban teaulc Still in
I was still in ... but alas no more out in 55th :sad One mistake when i called a minimum raise All-in and he was holding QQ against my 88 ... never recovered after that. Still enjoyed the bigger stacks - and didn't see anyone running roughshod over the rest of us .... so hope springs eternal :)

im out in 49th, all went pear shaped when i moved tables, made a bad call and lost half my chips then didnt get any cards after that. gl to all left in. (dont spose i'll hear the end of it from mike :cry )
ul. Way better than my feeble attempt. If Mike starts giving you stick there is always a Binions story......

Re: APAT Online Series - Further Details from Des Duffy Mike Saban - 24th teaulc - 32nd Lou Saban- 49th VoiceofJoe - 55th PL GaF - 71st PL Histart- 86th Valiant23 - 150th Jeffster - 170th I think this is right so far if they are all voted in for the thread :ok Burnely Joe Money Ivey Still in

Sorry missed the vote as on holiday' date=' but can you please put me in GAF as down to 18[/quote'] Sorry mate I'm confused :unsure Which vote? If you're talking about the focus game, that was on Betfred tonight.....

Sorry mate I'm confused :unsure Which vote? If you're talking about the focus game, that was on Betfred tonight.....
that was my misunderstanding Gaf from earlier -I thought that this was the focus game.
I think this is right so far if they are all voted in for the thread :ok

Re: APAT Online Series - Further Details from Des Duffy Money Ivey- 11th Mike Saban - 24th teaulc - 32nd Lou Saban- 49th VoiceofJoe - 55th PL GaF - 71st PL Histart- 86th Valiant23 - 150th Jeffster - 170th I think this is right so far if they are all voted in for the thread :ok Burnely Joe-still in- 5th place at the mo

Re: APAT Online Series - Further Details from Des Duffy Money Ivey- 11th Mike Saban - 24th teaulc - 32nd Lou Saban- 49th VoiceofJoe - 55th PL GaF - 71st PL Histart- 86th Valiant23 - 150th Jeffster - 170th I think this is right so far if they are all voted in for the thread :ok Burnely Joe-still in- 6th place at the mo

Re: APAT Online Series - Further Details from Des Duffy Looking at the table below, I feel even more of a stupid tw@t, and worthy (worthless ?) of self flagilation ! :spank:spank:spank:spank:spank EDIT - At least the guy who knocked me out of the tourney, "Purr of Aces", went on to actually win the tourney...

Money Ivey- 11th Mike Saban - 24th teaulc - 32nd Lou Saban- 49th VoiceofJoe - 55th PL GaF - 71st PL Histart- 86th Valiant23 - 150th Jeffster - 170th I think this is right so far if they are all voted in for the thread :ok Burnely Joe-still in- 6th place at the mo