Some GAA bets for you over the coming weeks for those interested.. On Saturday we see Dublin take on Westmeath in the Quarter Final. Odds are looking like this at the moment : Dublin 1/8 Draw 12/1 Westmeath 11/2 Dublin should definitely win this game, but the question is by how much. Paddypower have Dublin (-6) @ Evens, and that's what I'll be going for at the weekend. I know it's a 1/4 and the stakes are high, but there is a huge gulf in class here and the huge home crowd will be expecting a good show from the Dubs. Westmeath have pretty much scraped their way through the campaign, and although they beat Galway in the last round by the solitary point, they've looked poor. They were easily beaten by Offaly in the first round, and Dublin hammered Offaly in their last game. Dublin's superior fitness should help in getting this 7+ point victory. Dublin (-6) @ 2.00

Re: Gaa

Some GAA bets for you over the coming weeks for those interested.. On Saturday we see Dublin take on Westmeath in the Quarter Final. Odds are looking like this at the moment : Dublin 1/8 Draw 12/1 Westmeath 11/2 Dublin should definitely win this game, but the question is by how much. Paddypower have Dublin (-6) @ Evens, and that's what I'll be going for at the weekend. I know it's a 1/4 and the stakes are high, but there is a huge gulf in class here and the huge home crowd will be expecting a good show from the Dubs. Westmeath have pretty much scraped their way through the campaign, and although they beat Galway in the last round by the solitary point, they've looked poor. They were easily beaten by Offaly in the first round, and Dublin hammered Offaly in their last game. Dublin's superior fitness should help in getting this 7+ point victory. Dublin (-6) @ 2.00
:welcome Madhouse thanks for this. BOL :hope

Re: Gaa Team News Just one change for Dublin, seeing Bonner come back in to the first 15. Dublin (SF v Westmeath): S Cluxton; D Henry, B Cahill, P Griffin; P Casey, B Cullen, C Goggins; C Whelan, S Ryan; C Keaney, A Brogan, R Cosgrove; J Sherlock, K Bonner, T Quinn.

Re: Gaa Hill 16 Dubbed Out! Dublin v Westmeath Money-Back Special Sat 2pm - Live on RTE2 It’s the All Ireland 1/4 Final this Saturday in Croke Park, the Dubs have home advantage and their fans expect nothing short of a win, so if Westmeath win the match Paddy Power will refund all losing single 1st/last goalscorer, and winning margin bets on this match I'm liking the look of this, will get back with my selection later on. Got to love PP and their money-back specials.

Re: Gaa Hi Madhouse, Great to see punter with GAA interest.Im in Australia, (originally from Cork) but we get no GAA coverage here.We used to get a summary prog each week ,about two years ago.Ill follow your punts with interest.Ill have to get satelite Setanta to watch the GA! Thanks again

Re: Gaa

Hi Madhouse, Great to see punter with GAA interest.Im in Australia, (originally from Cork) but we get no GAA coverage here.We used to get a summary prog each week ,about two years ago.Ill follow your punts with interest.Ill have to get satelite Setanta to watch the GA! Thanks again
:welcome to Punters Lounge Blackrock!

Re: Gaa Another big weekend of GAA The game that interests me most is the meeting of Kerry vs Cork. Naturally, Kerry are big favourites for this - odds of 1/5 for them to win the match. And I'd have to go along with that. I can't see anything but a good Kerry victory here after watching them in their last few matches. They've changed the way they play since their defeat to Cork in the Munster Final, and it's worked so far. Donaghy is the key to Kerry going on to the All-Ireland Final - He's been outstanding since they brought him in to play full foward. He's set up numerous goals too, so I can see a few hitting the back of the net in this one. So, my bets for this game : Kerry to win @ 1/5 10/10 Donaghy to score a goal @ 2/1 3/10 Kerry/Kerry @ 4/9 8/10 Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Gaa Kerry won easily last week, and the HT/FT came through as well, so all was good. Today sees the semi final between Dublin and Mayo, where Dublin are expected to get through to the final without too many problems. Again, I'm very confident in this Dublin team and their fitness levels. Mayo were playing last Sunday and the Sunday before, while Dublin have had a two week break. I'm expecting a big game from Ryan and Whelan in midfield, if they get the better of the Mayo midfield, it could be a big score. The odds on Dublin winning the game outright are a tad bit short for me, so I'm opting for the handicap here of -1. Dublin (-1) @ 4/9 Paddypower Confidence 10/10 My other bet for the afternoon : Dublin HT/FT @ 8/11 Confidence 7/10 Best of luck lads.