Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!!

GaF

Ok - WSOP 2006 isn't finished yet. We did great - 4 PL contenders, but I don't really feel we went for it with everything we had - I don't feel that we really gave it our all!!!! 2007 WILL BE DIFFERENT!!!! I am convinced that with just a little bit of effort from us, we can easily get 10 players in the main event WSOP 2007 - and if we do really well, we can smash that figure out of the water!!!! We ALL have a SIGNIFICANT chance of getting there with a bit of effort. Play the freerolls - treat them seriously - play them patiently and we will get qualifiers again!!! The hype is already starting for 2007 - Holdempoker, Blue Square and Mansion - all already running freeroll qualifiers!!! Take Holdempoker as an example - their freeroll will get about 600 runners. We SHOULD be getting 50 PL'rs in this - we have about 9% chance of a qualifier. That's pure mathmatical chance. If we play it seriously, and patiently, rather than as a freeroll (as others will do) I reckon that chance goes up to the region of 20%. How HUGE is that?? Multiply that out amongst all the games to come and we're laughing!!! 2006, we wanted just 1 Main Event qualifier - we blew that out of the water with 4. 2007 I WANT double figures qualifiers. I look forward to blowing that out of the water too!!!! PL CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread will be used to track our progress and hopefully to motivate!!! We can do it!! We can ALL do it!!!! Now let's give it our best shot!!!! Playing - Main Event GazBlades (Pokerstars) (29th June - 13th July Flights booked) Manbag(Betfair) (28th June - 17th July Flights NOT booked) (Accom - 28th June-5th July MGM Grand (Not Booked) 5th July - 17th July Wynn (Booked) ) Morlspin (2%) jarjaruk (1%) Danarama (1%) Playing - $1500 VoiceofJoe(FullTilt InsidePokerMag 7CardStud) Teaulc (Pokersatellites - Playing 15th,16th and 17th June Events 25, 27 and 28) Zebedee1 (20th June - 27th June) MCFC66 (100%) (Full Tilt Inside Poker Mag Stud 8 - Event 46 - 28th June) (Booked 14th June - 19th June Rio - Playing event 27) Daleroxxu (VIrginPoker) Burnley Joe (100%) Football-Tipper (100%) (29th June - 6th July Flights Booked) Jeffers (100%) ubermonkey1 (100%) morlspin (100%) (1st July - 7th July Booked) jarjaruk (100%) (28th June - 5th July Flights Booked) (Accom - Gold Coast Booked) Danarama (100%) (28th June - 5th July Flights Booked) (Accom - Gold Coast Booked) Foolsgold (15%) Staffy (7%)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! GaF sorry to but in but I was thinking about this the other day and watching other members post about going for the $1500 event and after moface's success i was contemplating this myself. The problem with this is there are so few qualifiers so a direct buy in is probably on the cards but when you think about it most plers can set that and reach that as a target within a year (I know a few of us have done it in the past month ;)). So my point is why dont we have a mighty CHAAAARGE at the £1500 event and with a good PL percentage in a smaller field there could be a small chance of a PL bracelet and a lot of banter along the way (polo shirts and everything). Lets not forget about the main event but I and I know at least 6 others already want to go for the £1500 event so can we set this up as a thread and make it a target over the coming year :clap

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.