Bergs Back with a NAP!

:dude Berg is back, i thought this place could do with a couple of polite fancies from the Berg!! 2.40 market rasen present orientated- really hit form now he has found his trip, 2m6f, decent third behind ladino (lot more weight), a really solid 1 1/2 2nd behind granite man at this distance, reasonably weighted for this race today, hes the one they need to beat!! other fancies :3.50 market rasen candarli, good lates run over hurdles 3l in front of arry dash, and a solid recent flat run.Biggest threat coming from irish wolf!! 3.15 market rasen- sakenos looks to be quite classy, so his high weight could well be defied, only problem is that his price may be a bit short, but hey!!:dude :dude :dude Its been emotional!!

Re: Bergs Back with a NAP!

:dude Berg is back, i thought this place could do with a couple of polite fancies from the Berg!! 2.40 market rasen present orientated- really hit form now he has found his trip, 2m6f, decent third behind ladino (lot more weight), a really solid 1 1/2 2nd behind granite man at this distance, reasonably weighted for this race today, hes the one they need to beat!! other fancies :3.50 market rasen candarli, good lates run over hurdles 3l in front of arry dash, and a solid recent flat run.Biggest threat coming from irish wolf!! 3.15 market rasen- sakenos looks to be quite classy, so his high weight could well be defied, only problem is that his price may be a bit short, but hey!!:dude :dude :dude Its been emotional!!
Very original Andrew I think tipped Sakenos and present oriented last time out. Get your own tips berg :lol for record present oriented is my nap too and really looks good value too maybe even an e/w price. P.S looks like that Outragous Flirt was being saved for Monday

Re: Bergs Back with a NAP!

Excellent tipping allround Berg 9/4 and 13/8 winners and 9/1 place:clap