Longshots with a chance

I am going to post selections of a system that I have been following and which produced a 50-1 winner this week. The system has been in profit every year since 1997, with an average yield of 50% for Flat Racing and 70% for National Hunt. We are going to back Longshots so the system has very long losing runs, and we will be backing the horses 1pt on the Win Market and 1pt on the Place Market. I am using minimum betfair stakes to back these horses and I don't advise anyone to bet on these selections until you feel confortable with some long losing runs. I have been using it for 3 months with good results but the past month was not so good. The system produces an average of 600 bets/year on NH and another 600 on the Flat. The horses shall only be backed if their SP is higher than 16, this corresponds roughly to a Betair Price of 23. The higher the price, the better, and it is usual that longshots drift a while before the races, so prices should be taken as close to the off as possible, unless you spot a steamer and catch a good price before it drops. Stats for 2006, up to the end of July: Flat: 227 bets, 10 winners, ROI 125% NH: 421 bets, 22 winners, ROI 200% Selections for tomorrow will be up as soon as I can. Start Bank is 400 pts.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.