Reply from Sporting Odds

6ooner

At last, I have a favourable reply- even though I did say quite clearly I wasn't looking for a refund I just wanted to know if and when the software problems were going to be addressed- Good news (possibly), there's going to be an upgrade tomorrow. Looks like me 'n Spodds are buddies again! ---------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Steve, Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. We can confirm that your account has been credited with $100.00 for the tournament in question as a goodwill gesture. We can confirm that we are fully aware of the problems and our Technicians are attempting to resolve this issue, which may be implemented in the tomorrow upgrade. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, ---------------------------------------------------------------- I'm in the invitational tomorrow so I'll hopefully get a game without being banished to the chip-sin-bin. And thanks for the credit:ok Anyone had a reply regarding CL being a turbo?

Re: Reply from Sporting Odds I also had decent customer service off bet365 when their site went down a while ago. They gave me my tournament fee back and entered me into their 50k monthly freeroll. Its nice when a company treats their customers the way they should be. PS. Mansion deserve a special mention as well.

Re: Reply from Sporting Odds I just received this off Joe Legge, the blokes on holiday at the min, and he still had the time and effort to reply, ive said it once and ill say it again, Cracking bloke and the only one at sporting odds who cares! ________________________________________________________________________ Graeme, Sorry about the problems. Unfortunately I'm on holiday currently so won't be able to access the systems to look in to your problems now. However, I'm back on Monday and will then hopefully provide you with some answers and any suitable compensation then. I hope this will be adequate, Joe

Re: Reply from Sporting Odds

I just received this off Joe Legge' date= the blokes on holiday at the min, and he still had the time and effort to reply, ive said it once and ill say it again, Cracking bloke and the only one at sporting odds who cares!
Very well put morls, having met Joe on a Sporting Odds all expenses paid trip to London earlier this year for a weekend I can vouch for that, Joe is an above and beyond the call of duty kind of guy. Absolute top bloke :notworthy :cheers