Ace Venue - New 3D Poker Room...

jeffster

I went to the launch party of "Ace Venue" Poker on Friday. "Ace" is a brand new 3D poker room, and you can check it out here : http://www.acevenue.com "Ace" is the brain-child of three guys from Bristol, who are also sponsoring the Bristol Poker League (http://www.bristolpokerleague.co.uk) The software is definitely a step up from most, if not all, of the software we are used to, with animated avatars and selectable camera angles. There are the usual sign up bonuses available, and a very good referal program IMO, viz : "Our Refer-A-Friend program offers Amazing rewards for referring others to the Acevenue game. For every referral you bring to the game, Acevenue will reward you with $50.00 into your account and also deposit $25.00 into your friend's account. To participate, simply enter the name of the person who referred you when registering your username on Acevenue" If anyone wants to refer me, my Acevenue ID is "jeffster" :loon Having played a "few" hands on the site, I think it could become a regular haunt of mine. *** Some of the $12 launch bonuses could still be available - limited to 200 registrants - code is 'launch12' *** Jeffster

Re: Ace Venue - New 3D Poker Room... Morls, It seems OK to me.... File is 48 mb, but I had no probs downloding it, and the software (so far) seems straightforward to use, with no glitches, crashes, etc.... My PC is a 512 Mb Win XP media centre PC if that helps you...

Re: Ace Venue - New 3D Poker Room...

Who's behind this Jeff? Sounds like Matt Dale to me.
Not sure to be honest, saw the guys on Friday at the launch party, but Matt Dale is definitely not involved mate , as he runs / owns poker.co.uk... They are three early 20ish lads who seem a good bunch, and I wish them success with "Ace" (Just wish I had thought if it first ! :loon)

Cheers Jeff' date=' got the bonus money, and am up to $25 now. anyone fancy a 5c/10c game laters?[/quote'] You could have had another $25 if you had submitted my ID as your referrer mate , AND got me $50 into the bargain ! LOL :cry "Our Refer-A-Friend program offers Amazing rewards for referring others to the Acevenue game. For every referral you bring to the game, Acevenue will reward you with $50.00 into your account and also deposit $25.00 into your friend's account. To participate, simply enter the name of the person who referred you when registering your username on Acevenue"

As the referrer, $50.00 will be deposited into your account; as the referral, $25.00 will be deposited into your account if and when the following conditions are met:

• The referrer player must be an active player in Acevenue and in good standing.

• The referrer player must participate in a minimum 50 raked hands within 30 days of the referral player signing up. (Note: You will be notified via email when a new player has signed up and used your user name as a referral.)

• The referral player must be a new user to Acevenue.

• The referral player must enter the user name of the referrer during the initial signup.

• The referral player must deposit a minimum of $50.00 into their account at the point of signup.

• The referral player must participate in 150 raked hands where the table generates a minimum rake of $1.00. (Note: Pot size has to reach a minimum $10 at time of rake)

You could have had another $25 if you had submitted my ID as your referrer mate ' date= AND got me $50 into the bargain ! LOL :cry
hmm.. I don't mean to be a moaning bitch, but I didn't think such stuff was permitted on these forums.... (God knows I could post a few of these - but they would get deleted I am sure.)